[ VI ] Fortune Cookie

LEE SEOJIN POV

I stopped running because it feel stupid. I arrived in front of the next building. I looked up and there was a sentence.

Pepper Lantern.

Ah, i never looked up as i walking to the parlor. I just know it was a chinese restaurant because of its chinese word and the hanging lanterns outside it.

Wait, how did Hansol know this place? Did he ever eat here? That was mean he know that i worked at the parlor? I never told him i worked there. Only my parents know that. Maybe he's not.

I walked in and seeing around, looking for Hansol. Thank god he's not here yet.

I took a seat that stick to the wall. Two sofas that can fit four adult face each other with a medium teakwood table between it.

First impression of this place was warm. Maybe because of the lit candles that stood over the table.

Also calming in a cheerful way, not in a quiet way like library. The red theme made it like that.

A middle-age woman approached me right after i sat. She wore a navy blue uniform while holding a pen and notes.

"Hi young lady! Welcome to Pepper Lantern. What would you like to eat for dinner?" she said cheerfully.

"I waiting for a friend to come." i smiled to her.

She nodded and walked away.

08 : 50 pm

"What do you like to order? Its almost one hour." she cameback.

"Maybe he late because of something urgent." Maybe? I don't know.

"You sure?" she lifted her eyebrow.

I nodded. She nodded back and walked away.

"Drink!" i shouted. She looked at me.

"Drink. Yeah maybe i need a drink." i grabbed the menu book from the table and flipped it quickly.

There were only four kind of drinks. Water, hot green tea, iced lemon tea, and orange juice.

"Lemon tea." i said spontaneous because its my favorite drink.

Then she wrote down my order and continued to walked.

09 : 38 pm

The chinese dish smelled everywhere. My stomach groaned. No Seojin, you cant eat before he come. That will be impolite. I shook my head and sipped the lemon tea again.

The waitress came again then showed a quick smile.

"Eat?"

"I will wait a little bit longer." a bitter smile showed on my face.

She walked away again. For the third time.

11 : 17 pm

Where are you Hansol? Can you come at least for once?