Sugawara Koushi x Reader <Wait For Me>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
............
"Hey ___, good morning! Have you taken a shower yet?" Sugawara pulled a chair out and sat beside her bed.

"Karasuno's doing well in training, many of the guys have picked up new skills! Hinata and Kageyama's new quick also has a higher success rate I think. Isn't that great?"

He smiled.

"Well, it does get a little lonely sometimes at home. But whenever I think of you, there's this feeling that keeps me full. I don't know how to describe it, you know how bad I am at explaining things, but I really like that feeling."

He sat his bag down.

"How about you? Does it get lonely here? I mean... I don't think there are any other people who talk to you. Are there?"

"I guess not..." His eyes didn't sparkle like they usually did anymore.

"My life has been really boring actually, kinda like the normal life I expected to have but it's really... Empty?"

He went on and on about the things which were happening in his life. All the way until the late afternoon.

"I'm only limited to do these things..." He clenched his fist.

"I just wished that I could do more things with you..."

His breathing became heavy and tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, ___, I couldn't let you experience more of this world..."

"I know how much you wanted to go to so many other countries... But I wasn't capable of taking you out of town..."

"I just wished that... You would go wherever I went so that we could've always been together..."

He gave a bitter smile.

"Oh well... Goodbye ___..."

He took his leave out of the hospital.

___ was still lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, face still stoic.

"Miss ___? It's time to change your clothes! You're quite lucky to have such a good guy such as Suga-kun as a boyfriend... He's still willing to stay with you..."

Her finger moved. More like trembled. Either way, it still changed position.

"Oh my! Doctor!"

'Yes Suga, I wanna do more things with you as well, I wanna stay with you, see you more, I want to feel you for myself and experience the things which you experience... I want, to go where you go. I don't wanna stay here for the rest of my life... I want to run and jump like I used to. And to do that, I need to move. Move closer towards you, I'll make these desires come true, just wait for me...'
............
Huhu, another one done. Thanks for reading this chapt, pls comment on how I can improve my writing)

Coming up next is Tsukishima Kei x Reader!

-Kunaiwa