Akaashi Keiji x Reader <Breakfast>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKAASHI!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!
............
___ woke up with a yawn, stretching a bit and scratching her head. She turned to her side, expecting to see her husband there but he wasn't. Raising her brows, she lifted up the covers and got out of bed.

___ walked down the stairs, sliding her hand along the railings and headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Still tired, she rubbed her eyes and opening them again, there he was. Akaashi, in a pink apron, standing in front of the stove, cooking breakfast.

"Why, isn't this a pleasant surprise? What're you cooking Keiji?" ___ snakes her arms around him and peeked over his shoulder.

"The usual, as you can see..." Akaashi replied. "But it's still unusual to see you making breakfast. And not to mention, wearing a pink apron," ___ laughed and kissed his cheek.

Akaashi hummed in response, failing to hide his blush. "Oh? Is the ever-so-stoic Akaashi Keiji actually showing his feelings for once?" ___ teased, finally realising her grip on the male and getting 2 plates from the drawer.

"No I'm not..."
"Yes you are, and you usually don't talk back either. What's gotten into you?" She joked.

"Uh... Because... Uh..."
"Spill it, spill it!"
"I got us ticket to the newly opened amusement park?" Akaashi sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, offing the stove and placing the bacon and eggs on the plate.

"Woah seriously? I thought you didn't like crowded places?" ___ widened her eyes.

"Yeah... But you like amusement parks so I thought that... Well, you would've wanted to go together," Akaashi shrugged. "Aw... You're so sweet! I love you so much!"

Akaashi smiled.

Snap!

"Wait... Did you just take a picture of me?" He turned to ___. "Of course! All the other times, you hardly ever smile. So... Why not?"

"I hate you..."
"No, you love me! C'mon, you know you do!"
"Maybe..."
"It's not maybe, it is!"
............
Done:) Happy Birthday again Akaashi! Hope you enjoyed this chapt, pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa