Nishinoya Yuu x Reader <Asking out>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
...........
"___-chan! Have you asked Nishinoya-san out for the Valentines Day dance yet?" ((Best/good)Friend's name) asked as ___ shoved her study materials into her bag. It was the end of school.

___ shook her head. Every time she wanted to ask him, she'd have butterflies in her stomach and would become a stuttering and blushing mess. She'd usually be described as a confident, smart, mature and strong young lady. However, in this case, she can't seem to act like herself.

___ sighed as she walked out of class, wondering if Nishinoya already had someone to go with. She recalled him always hanging around, or rather, trying to hang around this third-year girl. ___ had to admit that she was actually quite beautiful.

Lost in her thoughts, ___ accidentally bumped into someone and fell on her butt. Rubbing her head and apologising, she didn't realise who she bumped into.

"Oh! ___-san! I was looking everywhere for you!" That voice sounded familiar. Looking up, ___ yelped and scooted back a bit.

Holding out his hand, Nishinoya hoisted ___ up and bowed. "Please go to the Valentines Day dance with me!" He shouted. Everyone around was now staring at the two, making ___ slightly uncomfortable.

"Um... Noya, would you like to go someplace else?" Nishinoya tilted his head in a questioning manner and raised a brow. "Ok...?"

Outside school gate
"About that... Sure! I'd love to go to the dance with you! I actually wanted to ask you out but... Uh..." ___ turned red. "Well, anyways, I'm happy you asked and I look forward to dancing with you!" And with that, ___ dashed away, leaving a gleefully grinning Nishinoya.

"YES! I actually pulled that off!" Nishinoya punched the air and jumped.
............
Sup guys, I'm boooooored. I have no idea what to write whatsoever and I'm just plain bored. I watched 3 anime movies today. Looking for others but nothing really catches my eye. Pls recommend some! Thanks for reading and have a pleasant day ahead. Comments on how I can improve my writing are appreciated. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa