Sugawara Koushi x Reader <Helping in Basketball>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot.

I'm currenty in the gym, I was just doing some work outs and now I'm taking a break and decided to write this. Hope u enjoy!
.........
Again and again, ___ tried. One more time! I won't go back until I manage to do it! Once more, ___ shot from the 3-pointer line. It bounced off the rim and ___ clicked her tongue. She ran after the ball and attemped the shot again. No matter how many times she tried, ___ still couldn't get the ball into the hoop. She was starting to get annoyed and slammed the ball down in anger. She crouched down and caught her breath. The more ___ shot, the less energy she had. By now, ___ was so tired until she couldn't even walk straight without balancing herself by stretching out her arms.

___ decided to rest for awhile before resuming. She sat down beside her bag and gulped down her energy drink, before wiping her face with her towel. Staring into the sky, ___ reached out her hand, and closing it, imagining that she was catching a star.

It was a beautiful night. The stars were shining bright like diamonds, the reflection shown in ___'s eyes. She shut them and took a little nap.

Sugawara's P.O.V
I put on my jogging shoes and went to the basketball court. Every night, maybe 2 hours after dinner, I would jog around the court. Stamina training you know? "Bye Mum! I'll be going!" I waved to my Mum and was on my way to the court.

When I reached my destination, I noticed a small figure lying at the side of the court. Curious, I went towards it, and realised that it was ___-chan, my neighbour. She looked like she was taking a nap. She must have been playing basketball again, her shirt was slightly soaked. She looked really peaceful. Her face was lit up due to the brightness of the sky. I looked up and muttered, "It's a beautiful night..."

Not wanting to wake ___-chan up, I started jogging, making sure that my steps were lighter.

Your P.O.V
I woke up after hearing some footsteps. I was always a light sleeper anyways. When my eyes opened, I saw Suga-san jogging around the court. I did meet him a few times before at this court. I stretched a bit and took my basketball, dribbling it to the 3-pointer line again. Suga-san saw me and he waved. I smiled back at him and took my position, and got ready to shoot. "Missed again," I cursed under my breath.

Sugawara's P.O.V
Ah... ___-chan is practicing her shooting again. She really is training hard isn't she. She seems to be having trouble. Maybe I can help. "___-chan?" I called. She turned back and I saw an annoyed look on her face. I'm not sure if I was the one who made her annoyed or her failure to shoot. Whatever the reason, I really wanted to help her. She usually comes to the court at about 6pm, after she finishes school. So she must have been here for quite some time now.

"___-chan, maybe you should try jumping forward a bit when you shoot. It may reduce the height of where the ball is shot from but I'm confident that it will help. And your posture should also be less stiff, more relaxed. Close your legs a little. You don't need that much balance. Something like this..." I gently held her waist to bring her up a little, shifted her legs closer and held her hand, making sure that she is holding the ball properly.

3rd person's P.O.V
Sugawara, unaware of the awkward position that they were in, continued to make sure that ___ was having the right stance. And ___, being too innocent, didn't mind at all.

"Alright, try shooting now".

___ aimed and shot the ball into the hoop and it went in perfectly, not even touching the rim. ___'s face brightened and she hugged Sugawara. "Suga-san thank you!" Sugawara patted her head and told her that se should probably go home. ___ nodded and grabbed her stuff, giving one last wave to Sugawara before taking her leave. Sugawara smiled and continued jogging.
.........
This chapt is really random... This idea suddenly popped into my head cuz I suddenly remembered myself playing basketball and how I would not leave the court 'til I could shoot a 3-pointer or do a lay-up. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed this story:) Leave a comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

PS: I didn't have a better name for this chapt. Sry:(

-Kunaiwa