Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader <Stuck>

HAPPY BIRTHAY TADASHI!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
...........
"___, are you sure this is alright?" Yamaguchi tugged at the collar of his shirt. For the billionth time, ___ sighed. "Of course!"

Beads of perspiration formed on his forehead as he crawled, as silently as possible. How did he even get himself into this mess?

All because Tsukishima just had to tease ___, saying that she was short and chubby. She wanted to get back at him with blackmailing.

They had finally reached Tsukishima's room. Opening the door, ___ checked to see if anyone was there. Even though the house was empty, one could never be too sure. Good, coast clear.

Whipping out her phone, ___ started taking pictures of Tsukishima's room. Giving a sinister chuckle, ___ felt victorious. Yamaguchi in the other hand, was chattering his teeth.

"___, maybe we should go. The Tsukishima family might be back soon..." He clutched ___'s arm, earning himself a flick on his forehead.

Stashing her phone in her pocket, ___ was ready to leave until she heard the front door open. 'Crap!' She immediately grabbed Yamaguchi by his shirt and pulled him into Tsukishima's closet.

It was so cramped! Luckily ___ was flexible so that the two could fit. Their bodies were pressed together in an awkward position but staying out of sight was more important now.

The closet was dark with a small hole as the light source. Yamaguchi thanked the gods that ___ couldn't see the blush on his cheeks.

She was busy peeking through the hole but cursed under her breath when she realised that she left the lights on. "___? What's wro-" Yamaguchi was cut off by ___. She put her fingers on his lips making sure that he kept quiet. Tsukishima walked into the room and set his bag down in his bed.

"Did I forget to turn off the lights?" ___ could hear him mutter. Shrugging it off, he went to towards the closet while taking off his shirt. Praying was no use as the two were found out.

"Oh? And what might you two be doing here? Making out?" Tsukishima smirked. ___ rolled her eyes and tried to come out of their hiding place but paused. "What? You're not gonna get out?" Tsukishima asked.

"I-I think I'm stuck..." ___ hid her face into Yamaguchi's chest which was in front of her and whined.

"Well, then I'll leave you two here. Good luck getting out~"
..........
Haha. Cute little Tadashi~ hope you enjoyed this story pls comment on how I can improve on my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa