Hinata Shoyo x Reader <Not Alone>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy!

Excited to write this! My planning for this was longer than any of the other plans so...
............
Hinata and Kageyama had just finished school and were walking together.

"Kageyama, give me some tosses. I wanna work on our quick."

Kageyama declined, saying that Hinata needed rest and how it'd be useless to work on the quick.

They soon parted ways and Hinata called up ___, his close friend.

"Hello?"
"Hi ___, it's Hinata here, you have volleyball practice in 15 minutes right? Mind if I join the practice?" He asked.

"Uh... Lemme ask our captain, hold on a minute..." Hinata could hear a fainter voice speaking to ___ and she soon told him that it was alright. "Okay, thanks! See you there!"

He rode his bike all the way to (School name) and parked it outside.

The volleyball gymnasium there was pretty big, so he had no problems trying to find it. He quickly told the security guard that he had permission to come in and got an entrance sticker from him.

Hinata greeted the team and they all waved to him. The captain explained what they usually did for practice and Hinata started his training with them.

They started warmup with stretching and jogging around the court, did a couple of serves and receives. Then went on to a practice match.

With Hinata, there were 24 people altogether.It made it a lot more easier to split everyone into groups of 6.

The teams were classified as A, B, C, D. Hinata was in B, as well as ___.

The match started with C against D, D losing with 19 points. Next was A against B.

During the match, Hinata was really fired up as usual, but every time his spike got blocked and shut out, or whenever his serves didn't get pass the net, he seemed really agitated.

The last point A got was because ___ tossed to Hinata, but once again, he got blocked.

A ended up winning 25-23.

"Damn it!" Hinata slammed his arms onto the floor, scaring almost everyone in the gymnasium. He kept cursing himself and got really angry.

The girls got really afraid of Hinata, especially the captain, his passion for volleyball was intense but terrifying.

The captain made them do their cool down outside the gymnasium, deciding to give Hinata some space. She left ___ to tend to him. The others rushed out, not wanting to waste anymore time.

___ tried to comfort Hinata by rubbing his back, telling him that it was okay. However, Hinata pushed her away, due to his enraged instincts taking over.

She fell down with a loud thud and stared at Hinata in shock. He panted hard, growling at ___.

"Hinata? Please calm down, you're scaring me..." ___ gulped.

Hinata realised what his was doing and quickly gasped before kneeling in front of ___.

"I-I'm sorry..."
"It's alright".

He clenched his fists, and gave a pained expression, biting on his bottom lip. ___ sat up and patted his head, trying to somehow repose the boy.

"Even here, there's a tall, tall wall which looms in front of me..." Hinata cries softly.

___ hugged him. "But if you're not alone, you just might be able to see it right?"

Hinata widened his eyes but smiled, hugging ___ back. "Yeah... Thanks..."
...........
:) got scolded! Yay! 😐 well, yeah. Hope you liked it, pls comment on how i can improve my writing! Thanks!

Coming up next is Bokuto Koutarou x Reader!

-Kunaiwa