Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader <Another Chance>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TETSUROU-NII!!!

Dedicated to my Big Bro Tetsurou😁

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
............
Your P.O.V
It was after class and all the students dashed out of the classroom as fast as they could, hoping to catch an earlier train back home.

I didn't really care, I'd just be caught up in a student-traffic. And I didn't want that.

It's been 2 weeks since my break up with Kuroo. That's right, I could no longer call him Tetsurou. I just didn't feel close to him anymore. "I'm sorry, I just don't love you like I used to. Let's break up." How dense is that? All those words like "You're the only one that I'll ever love" and "I'll always love you forever and ever". Were they lies? Are you kidding me? That didn't change my feelings for him though...

Once I got out of the school gates, I took out my phone to call my mum but that's when I saw a text from Kuroo.

Meet me at the tree behind the school at 5

Oh that tree, the tree which we confessed out feelings to each other. Why would want to meet me? I have no idea. It was almost 5 so I decided to go there. Calling my mum would have to wait.

Well, Kuroo was there, he was standing under the tree. I wanted to make this quick so I asked him to start talking.

He was speaking in a softer tone then usual. And his gaze was never on me, he was always looking down.

"If I hated you or didn't have any feelings for you, I wouldn't have any regrets breaking up with you. That's how I thought that I'd feel. But... If that's the case, then why does my heart feel so... Empty? Like some part of me is missing. Day and night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Whenever I walk pass this tree, you always pop into my mind. Whenever I see you joking or talking with other guys, I can't help but feel jealous, I'd have to use all my strength just to not pull you away from them. Why do I feel this way?" He clutched his shirt.

Does he really feel this way? Well, I'd be more sure if he was looking at me.

"Can you... Give me another chance? ___, will you please be my girlfriend again?" He faced me and I could tell that he was serious. His eyes showed that he was sincere and I liked that look. I was touched.

Tears streamed down my cheeks and he wiped them away, just like how he used to. Oh how I missed the warmth of his hand. I nodded my head and whispered, "yes".
...........
The end. Happy ending:) happy birthday once again Tetsurou-nii! Hope u enjoyed reading this chapter. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks! Gonna get a Magi x Reader up. This Saturday I'm going overseas and in not gonna bring my phone so I'm not gonna update from then till I return. But I'd still be writing so I'll transfer the stories from my notebook to wattpad:) besides, I love writing!

-Kunaiwa