Futakuchi Kenji x Reader <His true self>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!

I don't think anyone really pays attention to Futakuchi here but I like his hair. Now as much as Kuroo's though but hope u enjoy:)
...........
Your P.O.V
Today was Dateko's match against Karasuno. I was cheering and screaming a my lungs out, "Go, go, let's go, let's go Dateko!" I was the manager of Dateko's or Datekogyo's volleyball team. I'm not a fan of sports, it's just that since I didn't have a club, my boyfriend somehow drew me into being their manager.

It was an intense match but it ended with Karasuno winning. I could see the sad faces of all the players of Dateko. I would never know how they felt. But I do know that if you loose at something which you really love, that'd be one of the most horrible things in life. Kenji looked fine but I knew him better.

I immediately ran out of the bleachers and catches up to Kenji, which was making his way out of the court.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to a corner, or what I call a comfort corner. I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his waist and placing my face on his chest.

"It's okay, you can cry now. No one's gonna see..." I whispered. Kenji always likes to put up a brave front, hiding his real self. No one knew this but me. Well, me and his family that is. He just wants to run away from the truth.

I peeked at his face while tilting my head up but I couldn't see his eyes, they were covered by his long fringe. I could see his tears though. I wiped them with my thumbs and pulled his face close to mine, planting a small kiss on his forehead. He leant forward so that his face was on my shoulder.

"Why? No matter how much I try to change, I can't. Why is that? If only I had been a better blocker, if only I trained harder for our trainings..." Kenji sniffed a few times before crying more.

"Sh... It's okay, the past is the past. You can only change the future. So, Futakuchi Kenji, what are you gonna do?" I said as I stroked his soft hair, kissing his ear in the process.

Kenji shifted his head slightly so that his lips were now in contact with my neck, making me shiver when I felt his breath on my skin. The sensation make me hum in pleasure.

"Thank you ___, that's all I needed"
"Anytime"

Kenji smirked before kissing my sweet spot. "So if I said I needed your body now, will you give it to me?"

"Wha-huh?! Wait, that's not what I meant. We can't do this now!" I blushed hard at his words and lightly pushed him off. He laughed a bit before patting my head. "Just kidding~"

He definitely became back to 'normal' again. Aw... I preferred it when he was sad, he looked so vulnerable. Why oh why did I give him the chance to recover? I could've took advantage of that. Oh well, at least I get to see his smile again.
........
WHAT. THE. HELL. What did I do with this story? Argh!! Like what?! This was how the story went by after I thought about writing about when Dateko lost to Karasuno. As always, hope u liked the story and pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa