Chapter 1: A New Member

I cried. It was the day that my parents are being called by Heaven. There were a few members of close colleague, but the only family member they had was me. I couldn't stop the tears flowing, because I'd be alone now. The social department might send me to the orphanage, and I would forever wait until there are parents that want to adopt me, or forever be by myself.

One hour later, the funeral ended, and I was alone, sitting on by their tombstones. Hugging my knees as the wind pass by, I guess I just couldn't bare to leave my parents after what they have given me. Suddenly, I heard a pair of shoes coming near me. I looked up to see a man, wearing his finest white tuxedo, with a black coat to warm himself. He was a very beautiful man with long silver white hair. He crouched to my level,

"Don't you worry little one." He handed me a lily. I took it, since it would be rude to not accept a gift. "My name is Karl Heinz, what's your name?" He smiled at me.

"Y-yui..." I stuttered, he patted my head to calm me down, like father would do.

"What a lovely name for a cute young lady." I blushed at his words. "Would you like to live with me and my family?" He still had his smile on. I didn't want to live with his family whom I barely know, but this person could be sent by my parents as my caretaker. I thought for a long time, before giving an answer.

"....I accept." He looked pleased at my answer....too pleased. I started following him and he took my hands. His hands are cold, but it could be the cold weather. Now that I looked at him, he doesn't look like a local here.

"You must be wondering why I looked different from the rest." How did he know that? I thought to myself. But I guess I stared at him for too long, so it wouldn't be a surprise. We arrived at the black limousine parked outside the graveyard. A chauffeur bowed, as he opened the car's door. I was amazed to found that the man who will bringing me as his family's member, would be this wealthy.

"You see," He sat me near the window while he sat on the opposite, "I'm no mortal, I'm a vampire, the King of the demon world." I paled as soon as he said that. I was a child that only lived for not long, and this man might use me as his food.

"Your family would be vampires. I have sons there, but they hardly care about what I will be bringing. They are not allowed to do anything to you since I have already provided them something else. You do not need to worry." He convinced me as he saw my horrid face. I gulped, but the man could only chuckled at my reaction. I knew I shouldn't have gone with him, the orphanage would be a lot better than being killed by mythical creatures. The car stopped in front of a huge mansion. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The fountain in front just made the whole mansion looks elegant, the architecture of the building is amazing. My amazement did not loosen my fear. But since he said that they won't hurt me, then i guess i'll be fine. Hopefully.

I didn't realized that we have already gotten inside the mansion. I looked around the place, it has a giant chandelier hanging up on the ceiling, it luminance the place well. I hold onto his hand, feeling nervous than ever.

"Everyone, come downstairs." Silence answered him until 6 boys came in front of us. I was surprised to found out that I will be having six siblings from now on.

"What do you want father?" One of them, with spiky red hair and emerald eyes, spoke with so much coldness to him.

"You interrupted my sleep..." the blonde haired man lazily took his earphone off. The black haired, with glasses put on the bridge of his nose only furrowed his eyebrows.

"Teddy, our playtime is ruined by him..." said the purple haired one. He had dark circles formed under his eyes, he carried a plush teddy bear with an eye patch on.

"Well, if you don't have any bussiness with us, i will be continuing what i was about to do with my bitch." The one with a fedora said lustfully. He was about to walk away until Karl called him, daring another step. The one with a fedora decided to stay at his place.

I started to wonder what was the word he had just said. Was it a dog or a cat? Out of curiosity, I stepped forward a bit toward him and asked "What is a bbitth?" The brothers soon realized that a little girl is next to their father. Karl only glared at him, then put on a smile

"Brothers, meet your new family member, Yui."