More reads?

how can my book get more reads plz help me ~ @jelsa_lover_6172

D: Well, firstly, don't write for anyone else. Write for yourself and what makes you happy. *grins* Secondly, try to use correct spelling and punctuation because grammatical errors annoy some people and makes them not want to read a story. *eats a piece of her popcorn*

Asher: *watching tv on the couch next to her* Oh, yeah, and also, no clichés, please. Like I understand if it's a high school love story with a bad boy and a good girl, but please make sure the story is at least a little different than a lot of other stories out there.

D: *thinks* Oh! Try making up an original idea and creating your own characters. Or if you're doing a fanfiction, make it a little less unexpected. Or if you're doing an Ask and Dare book, try to use details for you dares. Don't just put time skips because you were too tired to write it all out. *tosses a piece of popcorn to Asher*

Asher: *catches it in his mouth and eats it* And be patient.

D: *nods* Patience is key. Sometimes ideas just don't come as easily as we want them to. Writing takes time. It can take five minutes or five hours. If you don't feel like writing in a certain book one day, don't force it. Forced writing is never as good as natural writing.

Asher: *lays down and rests his head in D's lap* And this shouldn't be a problem for anyone, but try to be nice to everyone you meet on Wattpad. And everywhere else, too.

D: *nods in agreement and runs her fingers through his hair* Yeah. If you're kind, you might make new friends or fans. Sometimes being nice to someone leads to them reading your stories or even following you. *smiles* If you follow this advice, you might just get more reads. Maybe not overnight, but hopefully soon.

Asher: *waves* Thanks for the question!

Dash: Bye!