Who else? O_O

If you guys never meet each other who will you date? ~
@WB-D-GMW-DWAB-2020

Asher: *makes a disgusted face* I'd probably end up dating Jessica.

D: *frowns and gets a little jealous* Oh. I didn't realize you'd be disappointed.

Asher: *laughs* Please D. Of course I'd be upset or whatever. I love you and she...she disgusts me. *shivers*

D: Then why would you date her?

Asher: Um, because the whole football team said I should date the cheer captain since it was only fair. *shrugs* They said it would make me more 'popular.'

D: *rolls her eyes* They're stupid.

Asher: What about you? *clenches his jaw jealously* Who would you date?

D: *shrugs* No one, I guess...

Asher: *frowns* What do you mean?

D: No guys really...liked me before you. Just my first boyfriend from kinder and first and my douche bag second boyfriend from seventh. *sighs*

Asher: *frowns more* Of course they liked you.

D: No. They didn't. *rolls her eyes* They liked the blonde girls with the blue eyes.

Asher: But I don't like blonde girls with blue eyes.

D: *scoffs* Jessica had green eyes.

Asher: Yeah. That's my point.

D: Same thing. *crosses her arms* They all want the same thing. A tan blonde with blue eyes. Not a pale girl with black hair and brown eyes.

Asher: I guess I'm not all then. *smiles* Because I think you're beautiful.

D: *rolls her eyes but smiles a little* You're just saying that.

Asher: No I'm not.

D: Prove it then. *raises an eyebrow*

Asher: *kisses her* Does that prove it? *wraps his arms around her waist*

D: *giggles* Maybe... *bites her lip*

Asher: *smiles* Thansk for the question. Bye. *kisses her again*