Other stuff? O_O

Asher said 'other stuffs' what is that? ~ mericcup_178

D: Let me explain, in the 'D?' chapter, Asher was asked what he likes about me. *looks at Asher* Care to answer?

Asher: Uh...*coughs* I don't think that's such a good idea.

D: Just answer. *grins*

Asher: Uh...okay...*gulps* S-so, I named all of the things I like about you like that you're smart and funny, and then I named things about you like your hair and your eyes. *coughs*

D: Okay, now explain other stuff. *raises an eyebrow*

Asher: *mumbles something* There! I answered!

D: No. You have to say it loud enough for everyone to hear. *grins*

Asher: *whines* I don't wanna!

D: *sighs* Just answer Asher. Pwease?

Asher: *sighs* F-fine. Can I just tell you first?

D: Sure.

Asher: *whispers to D*

D: O_O *slaps him* You are so nasty!

Asher: Ow. *rubs his face* I'm sorry!

D: *glares* That was other stuff?!

Asher: *blushes furiously* Y-yes.

D: *blushes* Well go on. Tell them. *glares and looks away*

Asher: I-I meant I...I...*blushes more*...I like your...curves. *covers his face*

D: *taps her foot* That's not exactly what you said. You had a few other choice words Asher.

Asher: *peeks out from behind his fingers* I know...they sounded better in my head. Sorry.

D: *sighs* It's okay. *laughs* I can't believe you said that though. *rolls eyes* That's what you get for being secretive.

Asher: *shakes his head* I'm never keeping any secrets ever again! I'm gonna be completely honest!

D: Okay then, what happened to the second taco that I had in the fridge? *raises an eyebrow*

Asher: O_O Uh...gotta run! Bye! *runs*

D: Asher! *sighs* Thanks for the question! Bye! *laughs and chases him*