Before Dash?

D and Asher: Who did you date before you met each other? ~ latesleeper

Dash: O_O Uh....

Asher: *laughs nervously* Ladies first?

D: *grins* Equal rights.

Asher: Dang you protesting women for rights. *rolls eyes*

D: Thank you protesters! *grins*

Asher: Alright...I had one girlfriend last year, but I don't remember her name.

D: *rolls eyes* Sure you don't.

Asher: *sighs* Fine, it was this girl named Jessica.

D: What did she look like?

Asher: Blonde, blue eyes, cheerleader. The basics.

D: *clenches her teeth* Of course. Pretty. Popular. The total package.

Asher: *chuckles and hugs D* But you know I love you. Me and Jessica just didn't click. There were no sparks. Just the popular jock with the cheer captain.

D: *hums quietly* She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain, and I'm on the bleachers.

Asher: *laughs* I would take the pretty girl on the bleachers any day. *smiles*

D: *blushes* My turn. Um, in kindergarten I met this cute kid. He was really nice and stuff and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Asher: You were in kindergarten!

D: We were five. *blushes* Anyway, he was really nice and stuff but we had to keep our relationship a secret because the other kids would tell our parents.

Asher: *rolls eyes* How long did that last? *mumbles* Two days.

D: Two years. *smiles*

Asher: *falls out of his chair* TWO YEARS?!

D: Yeah. We dated all through kindergarten and first grade. *frowns* Then when I went to second grade, I looked for him and he wasn't there. So I asked his friends and they said he moved and he didn't want to tell me and have our last moments be sad.

Asher: *bites his lip* I'm sorry. *hugs D* That's...that's really sad.

D: *smiles and hugs back* Thanks, but I'm not done. *clears throat* My latest boyfriend, last year. Douche bag. Total douche bag. *rolls eyes*

Asher: *growls* What did he do?

D: He hurt one of my friends who was his 'best friend' and my friend told me about it and I said I would talk to my boyfriend about it and he said that he would just say it was an accident. So I asked him about it and he said it was an accident. So I broke up with him. I don't want a guy who's going to hurt my friends. And the thing that made him a douche bag, he liked my best friend and not even five minutes after we broke up I texted her and she sent me pictures that he texted her and asked her out. She said no because she doesn't like him and she's my friend.

Asher: *jaw drops* Wow. *growls* Got an address? *smirks*

D: Okay. *gives him ex's address*

Asher: I'll be...right back. *grins and goes to the address* *knocks*

Ex: *opens the door* Can I help you?

Asher: Yeah. You can. Do me a favor and quit being a douche. *punches him in the face*

Ex: *falls on the floor and groans*

Asher: *pops his neck* I would hurt you more, but then it'd be animal abuse. *smirks and goes back to the house* Yeah, that one's not gonna do anything anymore.

D: *hugs him* Thank you. *smiles*

Asher: *laughs* No problem. *grins* Thanks for the question.

Dash: Bye! *waves*