FAMOUS! XD

How do you feel about some people commenting first in the comments? Do you feel famous?
:3 Btw I love your books D! They are unique and perfect in their own way!! Continue doing what you're doing!! ^-^ xTheQueenOfOreosx

D: Awww! Thank you so much! ^-^ And yes! I do feel famous! It's so cool to see all of the comments and votes and Agh! *squeals* I remember when I first started and it wasn't even a year ago! I started on Wattpad in December of 2014 so...yeah. Wow. *grins*

Asher: *grins* Yeah, I knew you were good and you just had this look on your face when you didn't have any reads, now you get them all the time.

D: Yep. But it was hard work. A lot. And it still is. *shrugs* But oh well. *smiles* It's fun.

Asher: *chuckles* Yeah. Some of our dares are fun. *smirks* Remember? *wiggles his eyebrows*

D: *blushes dark red* You know what? Shut your fudging mouth!

Asher: *fakes being hurt* But you hate fudge!

D: Yep. *laughs*

Asher: But you'd still kiss me if my mouth was made of fudge wouldn't you?

D: *giggles* Yes sir.

Asher: Sir? *grins* Never called me that before. Am I supposed to call you ma'am or something or am I just in charge of what we eat for dinner? *chuckles*

D: Nope. I'm your drill sergeant, Soldier. Ten laps around the house. Go.

Asher: *laughs* D, stop fooling around. You can't possibly be serious-

D: I SAID TEN LAPS, BOY! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!

Asher: Ma'am, yes ma'am! *salutes and runs around the house*

D: *laughs* Thanks for the question!
Bye! FASTER ROOKIE! FASTER! MOVE THOSE LEGS!

Asher: IM RUNNING FRICKING 18 MILES PER HOUR! *laughing in between breaths*

D: MAKE IT 19! *grins*