Different?

Have you guys ever had a different girlfriend or boyfriend? ~ elsa-anna-jack

D: *sips water* Well, I already said that kid from kindergarten through first, and the kid from last year. *shrugs*

Asher: And I already said Jessica. *mutters something*

D: What?

Asher: Nothing. *smiles innocently*

D: *grabs him by his shirt* Tell me. Now.

Asher: *laughs nervously* I had...a few other girlfriends.

D: A few? Few means three. I'm guessing you don't mean three.

Asher: Hehe. Yeah...more like...ten?

D: TEN?! *spits out her water* YOU MAN WHORE!

Asher: *blushes* I wasn't a man whore! I was completely innocent!

D: I know that, but why did you have so many girlfriends?! If you weren't a man whore, that means you were a player. *frowns*

Asher: No I wasn't. It was more like, random girl asks me out, and I'm like, sure. Why not?

D: You do realize there's this magical thing called...NO!

Asher: *laughs* Of course I know! But they just made sad faces and stuff, and I felt bad, so I said yes.

D: What about Jessica? *rolls eyes*

Asher: *grins* I asked her out. She was hot.

D: *gets mad* Oh really? Well, why don't you go out with Jessica then?!
*glares*

Asher: Woah! She was hot, that's the truth, but if I'm with you now, don't you think there's a reason? You're so much better than her in every way. *smiles*

D: Aw. *smiles* Sorry, I got jelly.

Asher: *chuckles* Do you have any idea how many times I've almost murdered someone because I've gotten jealous?

D: Well...between Peter, Tadashi, before he met Robin, and Jay...and one time Jack...more than I can count. *laughs*

Asher: Exactly. But don't be jealous. *grins* You know what the best thing about you is, that makes you better than all of my past girlfriends?

D: *smiles* What?

Asher: You're hot. *smirks*

D: *blushes* That's it?! You are so awful! *smacks his arm*

Asher: *laughs* Actually, it's your sense of humor. *grins* But it does help that you're hot.

D: *smiles and rolls her eyes* Thanks for the question! Bye!