Make out? O_O

D what do you felt when you and Ash "Make out" ~ @IcyLory

D: *blushes* Um...

Asher: *grins* Finally. Time for D to be embarrassed instead of me for once.

D: *bites her lip* Well...um...when we 'make out' I feel...*smiles* I feel sparks...and butterflies in my stomach. And I get this warm tingly feeling.

Asher: *smirks and raises an eyebrow* It's called lust, Sunshine.

D: *glares* No. *smiles* Love.

Asher: But, lust is somewhere in there right?

D: Yes. *blushes* Sometimes. *rolls her eyes with a smile* I just feel happy. You can't really compare it to anything else except maybe...when you eat tacos, or gummy bears. It's just a good feeling.

Asher: *grins* You are the only person I know who can turn a simple make out session into a long, drawn-out speech.

D: *huffs and rolls her eyes* Ouch. I love you, too. *crosses her arms*

Asher: *laughs* And I love that you can turn it into a long, drawn-out speech. *wraps his arms around her*

D: *smiles* You're sweet.

Asher: *smirks* And speaking of make-out sessions...

D: *rolls her eyes* Smooth talker. I knew you were up to something.

Asher: *laughs* I was kidding.

D: Good. *sticks out her tongue* No make-out sessions for you.

Asher: Aw man. *pouts*

D: *giggles and whispers* Maybe later.

Asher: Just because you whisper doesn't mean they don't know what you're saying. *grins*

D: *blushes* I said nothing.

Asher: *chuckles* Sure you did. Thanks for the question! Bye!