Song!

Wow. What a great song. XD and can you and Asher make up a song and sing it together? *waggles eyebrows* ~ ducky-momo

D: *shrugs* We can try.

Asher: *pulls out his guitar* Lets do this. *strums it* Suspension, you're Scott-free. Sounds kinda perfect to me. Looks like a fairytale in a storm.

D: Ripped jeans, short hair. I thought jocks were care-free.. But you seem different to me, like a bad boy in a good girl's daydream.

Asher: I got detention.

D: Did I mention, I could give you a second chance?

Asher: To be the nice guy, with the nice clothes? Well, here's my apology but that's not for me.

D: Then don't be the nice guy, with the good clothes. Be the one that makes me laugh.

Asher: If I didn't know, I'd think maybe you're my other half.

Dash: *spins around in a circle*

Asher: *spins D out* 'Cause with Sunshine.

D: *spins in* And soldier.

Dash: Getting older and older. I don't think I've had enough of your perfect love.

D: I'll help you. You'll help me.

Asher: We're happy as can be.

Dash: 'Cause together we're the perfect two. Shananananananana. Shananansnanana. Shanananana.

Asher: *yells* Asher! *raps* She's a cute, class queen, not even fourteen. Try to talk when we pass by, but she's blinded by all the lies. She's cool and sky high. I'm not even gonna lie. She's as hot as a tamale. Like, oh my God she's so- WHOO! *smirks*

D: *blushing*

Asher: *sings* I got detention.

D: Did I mention, I could give you a second chance?

Asher: To be the nice guy with the nice clothes? Well, here's my apology, but that's not for me.

D: Then don't be the nice guy, with the good clothes, be the one that makes me laugh.

Asher: If I didn't know, I'd think maybe you're my other half.

Dash: *spins in a circle*

Asher: *strums his guitar really fast then stops* 'Cause with Sunshine.

D: And Soldier.

Dash: Getting older and older. I don't think I've had enough of your perfect love.

D: I'll help you. You'll help me.

Asher: We're happy as can be.

Dash: 'Cause together we're the perfect two. Shananananana. Shananananana. Shananananana. Shanananananana. 'Cause we're the perfect two. *smiles*

Asher: That was awesome! *grins*

D: *laughs* Yeah, it was. Thanks for the question! Bye!