"You're a loser." I say. Shawn laughs, pulling me to his side.

"You're a loser." he says. I roll my eyes, pushing him off the bed.

"Ow! What was that for?" Shawn says.

"Dunno. Just wanted to have the satisfaction of seeing you fall off my bed." I say. Shawn laughs, crawling back under my covers.

There was a light knock at the door.

"Come in." I say.

The door opened and a girl my age with long brown hair came in, closing the door behind her quietly, turning towards me.

My heart drops.

"Jenna?!" I practically scream, pushing Shawn off the bed again, earning me a loud grunt from him. I jump off the bed, holding my arms out for her to run and hug me, being careful not to yank my IVs or tubes out.

"Hug me, brotha!" I say.

"Hey, girl." she whispers into my ear, a quiet sob escaping her lips.

"How are you here? What are you doing here?"

"I flew here as soon as I heard about you being in the hospital. I can't stay for long, though, I have to leave in two days, right after your birthday, because my mom gets really protective, but I promise I'll make every moment worth it." Jenna says. I cry into her shoulder.

Jenna has been my friend for almost as long as Shawn and I have been friends. She was my midget cheerleading buddy in the first grade. She taught me how to do the splits and some tricks when I was six, and we've been friends ever since.

We pull apart, laughing at each other's faces. Her mascara was smearing slightly, so I fix it for her. We breathe, trying to calm back down. When we're done crying, Jenna's eyes flick to Shawn, who was awkwardly sitting on the edge of my hospital bed.

"Ew, why is he here?" she says in disgust, scanning him head to toe.

Did I forget to mention Shawn and Jenna despised of each other?

Yep. I couldn't describe it, it was a love-hate relationship, but mostly hate. They basically just teased each other all the time.

"Nice to see you too, Jen." Shawn mumbles.

"Ew, don't ever call me that again." she says. I chuckle.

"Guys, please don't start." I say, interrupting them.

"What a lovely reunion this was, but you can leave now, Jen. Maddie and I were kinda having a moment before you interrupted." Shawn says.

"Oh, you were?" Jenna asks, glancing at me.

"Ugh, not like that. Just both of you, shut up!" I say, rolling my eyes. I get back into my bed, crawling under the sheets.

"Get out of her bed, muffin boy." Jenna says. Shawn doesn't budge, so she literally pulls him off the bed and replaces his spot, cuddling up next to me.

"Um, excuse me..." Shawn says, glaring down at Jenna.

"You can leave now. Maddie and I were having a moment before you interrupted." she mocks, and I can't help but laugh. Shawn doesn't say anything. He walks around the side of the bed, getting in behind me, trapping me in a Jenna and Shawn sandwich.

"Get out of my bed. I cuddled you all last night, I want some time with Jenna." I tease at Shawn.

"You liked it, though." Shawn says, winking.

"Ew, go PDA somewhere else, lovebirds." Jenna says.

"But this is my bed-"

"I don't care, y'all can go bang yourselves silly somewhere else-"

"Jenna!" Shawn and I shout at the same time.

"Whatever, we all know it's true." Jenna mumbles.

I close my eyes, sighing.

I was really looking forward to the next couple of days with these two.

Note sarcasm.

⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲⌲

Okay, important question:

IN YOUR OPINION, SHOULD MADDIE AND SHAWN DATE, OR NAH?

everyone is sending mixed signals and idk what to do. Some people ship #Mallas (that ship name tho...) and I want to make you guys happy. I seriously have no clue what I should do. Someone wanna help? 🌚

Thanks if you actually commented on that haha, if not that's cool too.

Don't forget to vote on this, please! 😘

Lysm and I'll see y'all next chapter, hopefully. ❤️❤️

(word count: 1283)