s e v e n

Maddie's POV-

"Madeleine Nicole, go back to sleep before I come over there and kick ya ass." Cameron says. I guess I had woken him when I fell off of the bed.

"Nah, it's seven thirty-three." I say, hopping up from the bed. Shawn pulls the covers over him and rolls on his side, facing away from me.

"Oh, that's right. Nash, we have our first meet and greet today." Cameron says, shaking Nash on the shoulder.

"Uhhhhhh." Nash groans into the pillow.

I get up, grabbing the pillow from underneath Shawn's head. His head falls and hits the headboard.

"You little-" he murmurs to himself, rubbing his head. I ignore him and beat Nash with the pillow so he'll wake up.

"Get up, ya Nashty." I say, using his nickname for him since we were little. He chuckles, deflecting the pillow.

"I'm up! I'm up!" he says. I go over to the tv, turning on a random channel so I can listen to something. Cameron sits up, rubbing his eyes. He gets up to walk to the bathroom, but stops in his tracks.

"Um, Maddie?" he asks.

"Hm?"

"Why are you in your underwear?" he questions. He folds his arms over his chest.

"Why not?" I retort, throwing him a glare.

"Um, 'cuz you're sharing a bed with a guy. That might have something to do with it." Cameron scolds.

"Someone had to tell her." Shawn mumbles into the pillow. I throw him a glare, even though he can't see it because he's facing away from us.

"Yeah, mhm, that's what I thought. Go put some pants on. This isn't our house, you have to learn to be more modest around my friends." Cameron says, and with that he goes into the bathroom to wash his face. I roll my eyes and slip on a pair of jean shorts. I change my shirt to a simple black and white striped t-shirt, pull my hair up into a messy ponytail and leave it at that.

I apply a little foundation on the normal morning discoloration on my cheeks and under my eyes and apply some mascara. I slip on my low white converse and I'm ready.

I go back and sit on the bed as far away as I can from Shawn. Apparently, the distance I'm keeping from him isn't enough because he sighs and scoots all the way over to the very edge of the bed.

Cameron comes out of the bathroom, brushing his teeth. He comes over to the night stand and grabs his charging phone, checking the time and all of his updates. He sets his phone down after a second and turns to go back to the bathroom to go spit, but pauses. He looks between Shawn and I, his eyes dodging between the two of us.

"Wut happnt?" he asks through his mouth full of toothpaste foam.

I ignore him. He stomps back to the bathroom and spits and rinses his mouth before coming back in.

"I said, what happened?" Cameron repeats.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Why are y'all so quiet? I haven't heard you guys talk yet today, and that's pretty strange considering you two haven't shut up since we got here." Cameron says.

"Nothing's wro-"

"Maddie's jealous because a fan kissed me yesterday." Shawn says coolly. I close my eyes and exhale, trying not to get mad.

"What? Why?" Cameron says.

"Dunno, Cam, it's not even a valid excuse to be mad for." Shawn says. "I even apologized but whatever, Maddie's going to be Maddie." Shawn says.