Chapter 1

~Chresanto~

It was three weeks since Kandice had the baby. She deceided to name him Kameron Moore. He was a perfect image of Justin. I promised to Kandi that I would be there for them. No child should grow up with out a father figure if he doesn't have to. 

I hopped up my car with bags of baby food and toys for him. I rang the doorbell and waited for Kandice to open the door. After about 2 minutes she opened the door with Kameron on her side. 

Kandice- Hey Chres. (smiles & lets him in)

Roc- Hey. (closes the door & puts the bags down)

Kandice- Look Kameron, Uncle Chres brought you some stuff.

Uncle???

Roc- Yep. (takes him) Hey little man. 

Kameron- (smiles)

Kandice- Awe. 

---

For the rest of the day the three of us just chilled with little man. He looked straight up like Justin, eyes and everything. Kandice came from putting Kameron to sleep and flopped on the couch, closing her eyes. She's a perfect mother. I just wished if I didn't ruin our marriage together we could of started our own family. I'll still claim Kam as my own no doubt but, I ain't giving up on Kandice. I want her back...I scooted beside her on the couch and touched her thigh. She looked like she wanted to kill me though.

Kandice- What'u doing Santo? (sits up)

Roc- Nothing (laughs) Your really a good mommy Kandi.

Kandice- (laughs then smiles) thanks Santo.

Roc- I  miss you calling me Roc? (turns her face to his & leans in)

Kandice- uh-, R-ro

Damn.

~The doorbell rings~

Kandice- (gets up and opens the door)

Prince,Ray,Myles- Kandice! 

Kandice- Hey you guys, Y'all came right on time. (lets them in)

Myles- (kisses her on the cheek)

Kandice- Boy eww! (wipes it off)

Ray- (closes the door) Where's the Kam?

Prince- Yea, we brought more presents. (holds up teddy bears)

Kandice- He's sleeping. Just put the stuff upstairs in the room. Please don't wake him. 

Ray- Alright. (goes upstairs)

Prince- The babies love me (jogs upstairs)

----

Myles- (goes in the living-room) What'up Roc. (sits down & daps him)

Roc- nothing just thinking. Aye can I ask you something.

Myles- Yea, go ahead.

Roc- Ok. Here it goes (blows off) I know you must of heard what happened by now with me and Bahja. 

Myles- (laughs) Hell Yeah.

Roc- And I've really thought about u'know what me and Kandice had. And I realized how fvcked up a husband I was to her. And I didn't actually realize it, till she and Justin got together. I'm not saying Justin's death was a sign of me and her being together, I'm just saying; I really do love her it's just it takes a lot for her to "trust" me again. 

Myles- Well you made her have trust issues and Justin he was a good guy, and he changed her. 

Roc- Wouldn't you think I could win her back?

Myles- Ion know. We cool and all but I still ain't forget that shit you put my sister through. 

--

Sooo, That's the first chappie :)