Chapter 12

Roc

We're finally done with all this tour shit. I was glad too because I get to be back home and catch up on things with Kandice. Ever since I found out she was listening to me and Bryah shit's been MIA with her. She's been ignoring the hell outta me.

"Ayee Myles let me see your phone." I asked him getting up from our couch on the tourbus. He had his beats on so he wasn't hearing me. I stood infront of him till I got his attention. "Yea?" Myles said snatching his beats out his ear. "Let me see your phone right quick." He scrounged his eyebrows unplugging his headphones out his iphone, "The fuck why?"

"So I could talk to Kandice. She ain't gonna answer if she see my name pop up on her shit."

"What you did now?' Myles said unlocking his phone almost handing me his phone. I ignored his question and took his phone clicking on the phone application. I went under his favorites and clicked "😘Baby Sis😈" dialing out. I sat down beside Myles waiting for her to pick up.

"Hey My!" Kandice said full of energy. I missed hearing that sexy voice. "Hey Kandi." When she heard my voice she didn't respond. "It's been a minute.."

"Yeah..um what you want?"

"I just called saying we one the way back home." I cleared my throat adjusting myself on this couch. I guess the guilt got me alittle nervous. I was lost for words. "Look um put my brother on the phone please."she said with an attitude. I followed her directions and handed Myles the phone. Maybe when I see her face to face I can explain, well try to explain with her.

My plan was to head straight to Kandice's place when we got back to LA. It was only 7:00 and the sun was still up.

**

I hopped up from out my car and jogged to her front door. I rang the door bell and put my hands in my pockets. I heard laughing in the background and the sound of the door unlocking. Kandice swung the door open and her smile disappeared when our eyes met. My eyes fell onto her stomach. We both were lost for words.

"Baby who's that at the door?" I heard a familiar voice ask in the background. After a few seconds I saw that Julian nigga walk up behind Kandi. I scrounged my face. I'm confused as fuck. Kandice pregnant and this nigga calling her baby. She actually moved on that damn quick. "Um...Chres, what are you doing here?" She asked me snapping out of her thoughts. "I came to explain all that shit that happened and get us back on track but--"

"Come in.." She said interrupting me. She gave me space to walk in. That Julian nigga was mugging the hell outta me. I followed Kandice to the kitchen and the 3 of us sat at the table. "So your pregnant." I said stating the obvious. Kandice played with her hands. "Yeah...remember that night you took me out to that festival?" I thought for a good second. How could I forget that day, her getting hella drunk and us.. I snapped out my thoughts. "Wait. I got you pregnant?" I asked calm as fuck. She shook her head yes and I just froze. "I thought you was on the pill?"

"Well it's useless when alcohol is involved." She said with an attitude. Not this shit again. I believe her no doubt she ain't Bahja sorry ass and what she got to lie for. "I just want you to be there for your son Chres that's it. That's all I want from you." wait son? "Son? I'm having a son Kandi?"

"Yes Chresanto." I had a big smile on my face. I'm officially having my first child foreal foreal this time and with the right woman. Now I really gotta buckle down as a man. "Ight when your next appointment?"

"Next week, but you can take me to my Childbirth class tomorrow." She said getting up from her chair and walking to the refrigerator. "But Kandi I thought I was taking you?" Julian said wrapping his arms around her waist. I rolled my eyes and watched them have they little moment. "You can still come." She said smiling getting a bottled water. So her and this nigga got something going on now. I'll break that shit real quick.