Chapter 10

Bryah

Me and Roc have really gotten close to each other the last couple days. He was bout to leave goin' on to the next country. I was sort of down but I just have this feeling we'll always be tight with one another. I was braiding one of cousin's hair into box braids. It was naturally long for her age, 15. We were on the front porch with my reggae playing.

"Bryah who's car that is?" I looked up from parting her hair. It looked like one of those rental cars we get down here. The driver's door opened and I was happy when I saw who it was.

"Roc, what you doin' here?" I got up from my stool and motioned my cousin to go inside the house.

"Came to say goodbye." He smiled with his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the car. I met him halfway in the driveway. He grabbed my hand thanking me for everything I did. from taking him different places and the punani I guess. I laughed when he brought that up. We've done it a lot since the first time. He pulled out a small jewelry box from his pocket. My heart was racing I still went crazy on the inside for this nigga no matter how close we've gotten.

"This is for you." He handed the box to me. I popped it open and put my free hand to my mouth. It was a nice three carrot ring with my name on the brand of it. I hugged him real tight. He laughed and caressed my lower back. I thanked him and kissed his cheeks repeatedly.

"Ight that's enough." He laughed and I let him go. He put his hands back in his pocket and took at look at me biting his lip.

"What?"He shook his head. "I'm just gonna miss that pussy." I laughed at his comment. I felt the same way bout him.

"I'll be right here when you come back." I said putting my arms around his shoulder. "Mhmm." He leaned in towards me, I did the same and our lips met. I pushed him against the car not even breaking the kiss. He was pulling my jeans trying to unbutton them.
"One last time baby." He took a breath. I jumped up wrapping my legs around him. I bit his ear, whispering,"Anything for you baby." He immediately pulled my panties to the side and forced hisself in. I grabbed his head biting my lip, holding my moans in.

---

Kandice

"Let's go to lunch. Just me and you." Julian said grabbing my hand. "Lunch? It's 7:30." I said laughing. He looked at his phone. "Don't you feel retarded." He shook his head nah. Julian was off tonight and him and Emmy was here with me. She was sitting in the kitchen coloring.

"Emmy you alright in there?" Julian asked her. We were just sitting around watching tv. Nothing good was on.
"Yes daddy."

"If we did go out, who would watch Emmy and Kameron?" He thought for a minute.

"My mama."

"Your mama? She wouldn't mind?"

"Nah she don't care. Get ready." He said hitting my knee before getting up and walking in the kitchen. I got up and went upstairs. What was I gonna wear? I didn't wanna wear nothing too much. Where would he take me? I went downstairs and asked him where were we going?

"The Spaghettini Grill & Jazz Club." He had a big smile on his face. That was a 5 star restaurant how could he afford
that? Like he's a taxi driver.That was me and Justin's first date. I told Julian alright and went back upstairs. I ran some bath water and picked out a nice red dress with some red bottoms.

When I got dressed I walked into Kameron's room. I packed up a couple things for him, stuffing stuff in his diaper bag. I walked over to his crib and took a good look at him. He had his foot in his mouth and he smiled when he saw me.Damn he looked just like his daddy.

Trust (Sequel to The Way That I Love(d) U)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें