The Battle Aganist Hades

Natsu's POV

I can't believe I let them get her. All I could do was pace back and forth and wait for everyone to get ready. Zancrow came out of no where and when I tried to go after him he was too fast. Kk was teleported any way so I knew he didn't have her but I still wanted to beat him to a pulp. Finally everyone was ready. Don't worry Kk we're coming.

Kk's POV

"Ahhh!" I yelled as Hades kicked me across the floor. "Haven't you missed me? It's been awhile." Hades' sickly voice approached me. "Not long enough. What do you want with me?" I growled. "Ahh always straight to the point. You're the bait." "Wow you're still as dumb as when I left you. We weren't going to let you disgrace our sacred ground any longer. Whether you kidnapped me or not." "You're so naive. When things go astray you will be the sacrifice." "Your ego is too big." "Your power is too small." "Wow have we been reduced to children in grade school arguing- ahhh!" My side just bursts with pain. "Didn't you learn anything after you left? Don't say what I don't want you to say." I looked up at him with angst. "Screw you." I growled. He stuck two of his fingers onto to my shoulder and shot through it. I screamed and held my shoulder. Of course I wasn't wearing my dragon scale armor and was stuck in a tank top, shorts, high tops, and my normal bandages. "How about we go back to the old times?" He cuffed my wrists together with his magical handcuffs. "We have to get you ready for your friends." His breath tingled my nose as he loomed over me. I couldn't stop myself from shaking. He used me as a toy to test his strength with magic I had never seen before and some I had. All I could do was try to dodge but that didn't last for long.

Natsu's POV

We approached the ship with Gray an Erza. We had found them in the forest and explained everything. We looked up to see Hades standing before us on his balcony. "Looking for me or looking for this?" At the mention of "this" he held up a limp Kk battered, bloodied, and bruised. She was unconscious and her hands were chained together. Everyone around me gasped while I blew up. He threw her back into the ship and walked away. "We have to get her back." Was all I said. "Don't worry it's what we came to do." Lucy reassured me. Gray created ice stairs and we ran up there as fast as we could. We attacked him as hard as we could as fast as we could. Group attacks, unison raids, we thought it was almost over when I hit him with a fire dragon sword horn attack. But he wasn't even scathed. He overpowered us quickly.

Kk's POV

I slowly wake up to pain. It wasn't anything new as I shook it off. I looked at the scene in front of me. All of my friends, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, and Gray, were laying on the ground in defeat. I noticed Hades stalking towards Natsu and moved to stand up. I ran over to Hades and wrapped the chains around his neck choking him. The pain in my side intensifies and I pull him closer to me. The chains disappear and Hades head butts me. I stumble back and regain my balance as he starts to shoot at me. I dodge his attacks and slowly got closer to him to roundhouse kick him with a galactic talon. I air kick him in the chest and send him flying. I place a hand on the ground and encase his feet in earth and charge at him. The pain in my side explodes and I almost trip, but I catch myself and scream in pain, rage, and anger as I land a galactic punch square in his face, surprising him. I collapse on the ground but quickly recover as I released the ground around his feet and kicked them out from under him. When he fell I encased him in earth so he couldn't move.

I walked up to him and stood over him. "I'm not letting you go after my friends." I said with a hint of a growl. He smiles and before I can react a chain wraps around my wrist. He swiftly breaks out of his prison and grabs my neck. He crushes my throat easily as it becomes harder to breathe. Gasping for air I grab his arm and desperately try to burn, poison, and electrocute him. I quickly close my eyes and fall limp. He tosses me aside and I cough from the immediate air. I fooled him this time but he stalks over to me at my sounds. I start to get up but a strong kick flings me across a room and before I landed, a shot struck me in the stomach. I coughed up blood and slowly rose.