Nirvana

I had finally made it back to where everyone was. "What took you so long?" Natsu said. "I'm sorry but free falling from 10,000 feet really knocks it out of you and kinda makes it hard to run a mile. Plus my back is killing me. But ehh I've ran through worse." I said panting and cracking my back. Everyone expect Natsu looked at me in shock. "Oh yeah Wendy while you were passed out we were riding on Galia, when we were knocked off I used my wind magic to support you guys and I kept falling but I caught myself just in time." They were still shocked. "Would you stop looking at me like that, it's nothing I'm used to it." I said getting annoyed. "What do you mean you're used to it?" Wendy said. I was about to speak when I saw the black light out of the corner out my eye. "Is that?" "Nirvana." Hibiki said. "Did they get there first?" Wendy asked. "Jellal is there." Natsu said with anger. "How can you even know that?" I said with sarcasm. "Wait Jellal." Lucy said terrified. And with that Natsu ran off. "Wait Natsu I know how you feel but- *sigh* he's such a hot head will you ever listen." I yelled after him. Next thing I know Hibiki sends Wendy flying. "What the crap was that for?" I asked and Carla agreed but he didn't say a word. Now I noticed that Erza was missing and going after Jellal. "Come on we have to track them down and figure out some sort of plan."

We were running through the forest after Natsu. Man he's a fast runner. So conversation broke out about why Hibiki shocked Wendy. he stopped in his tracks. "I had to." He said. "Because of Nirvana." "What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm the only one who knows. Nirvana switches light for dark. That's the final stage. When the seal is broken a pillar of black light shoots through the sky and anyone who's in between the light and the dark will switch. Any negative emotion will change you for the worse." "All the more reason to regroup. Since I have the most mobility with Galia I'll go try to find everyone else. You guys continue going after Natsu and Erza they are heading for the light so I'll meet you there." They nodded their heads in agreement. I hopped onto Galia in her large form and we rode off to find everyone. "Alright let's find Gray first, he should be that way." I pointed the way I had ran from to get to the group. We flew for a little while until we heard some screams and a shift in the air currents. I sniffed the air and smelled Ren I think. We landed and I saw Ren fall to the ground. "REN, crap. Galia stay here." I said as I saw Midnight there and started to run towards them. "Hmph I didn't think that one would come to me." He said in a sly tone of voice. "You know last time I saw you, you were asleep." He just shrugged "I thought it was time to destroy some people." "Oh then we're on the same wavelength." I said getting ready to fight. But he just stood in a shrugging position with his arms spread apart a little. He was waiting for me, his eyes closed. I shot a fireball straight at his face but I was skeptical. And I was right to be because it veered off course and into the ground. He smirked at me and I gave him a confused look. I put my hands on the ground and shook the ground. He didn't even rattle. I tried to lift the ground around him but it went everywhere but. Next thing I know I'm wrapped in roots. I stomped the ground launching a fist made of rock at him and this time I hit him in the face. I was let go and I went into shadow form and tried to roundhouse kick him but he grabbed my foot and sent me flying. I got up and started running hoping he would follow and he did. 'Galia take Ren and take to the skies I'll be done soon.' I said telepathically. "Hopefully." I said looking at Midnight behind me. He raised his hand and I saw some dark magic come towards me. I shot some light at it to dispel it. I ran through the the forest dodging trees and rocks. Crap I can't just keep running. I slide to a stop and went into shadow form. I pop up behind him and kick him in the back and he lost his footing walking awkwardly forward. Then it turned into a punching fest. But that soon ended when he lifted his hand and shot the same magic from before sending me flying into a tree. "That's three down." He said as I he walked away.

"Crap I shouldn't have to play dead." I said once I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. I started to get up. Wait he said three, who's the second one. I started to run through the forest going after the scent that seemed to belong to Eve. I ran until I saw an unconscious Eve lying face down on the ground. I called Galia and she came flying. I managed to get Eve on her back and we flew away. After flying for a bit we came across a devastated place. And I spotted Gray covered in roots and then fall. We landed and I spotted Sherry in the distance. "Gray, wake up." I shook his shoulder and his eyes fluttered open. He coughed and cursed under his breath. "So." he looked at me when I said that. "What happened?" I said innocently. "Sherry and I were looking for Lyon after he jumped off a cliff and then she attacked me." "Crap she already got switched." "What?" "You know you could walk a little faster." I yelled after smelling Lyon. "I'm sorry but I did jump off a cliff." "Don't even start with that." "Where's Sherry?" "You know what you just missed her." "What happened to them?" Gray had finally rejoined the conversation and was pointing to Ren and Eve. "Midnight, he's a lot stronger then you would think. Anyway how was the fight with Racer." "Strange, and the reason he jumped off the cliff." Gray said gesturing towards Lyon. I got up. "Get on we need to regroup." I said hopping onto Galia. We started to fly towards the light. "I'm not really worried about Jura and Ichiya. They should know what to do." "Hibiki!" "Happy?" I heard Happy's faint voice. I looked down to see a little Happy struggling to pull Hibiki out of the river. After landing I ran over to Hibiki with Gray and Lyon following behind me. "Kk." Happy said with relief. "Hey what happened where's Wendy and Lucy." "I don't know I was frozen by. . . GRAY." Happy started to argue with Gray. "Happy calm down, we have bigger things to deal with." I looked at Hibiki. "Leave him to us." I turn around to face Ren and Eve standing behind us. "The three princes fall together but stay together huh." I said with a smile.