What Happened Before

I burst open the doors of the guild hall tears stinging my eyes. "She's gone." I yelled. Everyone turned to look at me in alarm. "How is she gone? Your connected at the hip." "I don't know she just left really fast and I didn't think anything of it until I couldn't contact her." "What but the telepathy?" "The bond has been stretched too thin. So she is either really far away or... or... I don't know." A few tears started to roll down my cheeks as I looked away. I felt Erza's presence as she touched my shoulder. "Don't worry we will find Galia." I smiled and wiped away my tears.

We searched for miles the entire day. We also contacted some of the other guilds we've worked with to see if they have seen her. They also are going to search with us. After the day was over we all went home with heavy hearts. I could barely sleep. I kept tossing and turning the whole night missing the little dragon that used to be at my feet.

When I awoke I felt like complete and utter crap. My head was pounding, my body aching, and I had no energy. I got out of bed and put on my usual tank top and capris. After I put on fresh bandages and my ankle boots I threw on a hoodie and used what little magic power I could muster to release the stone wall and replace it. I live inside a mountain outside of Magnolia. I use my Earth magic to go in and out and I have a special scent placed in front of the entrance so I know where it is. You can't really smell it unless you have a dragon nose.

I started the trek to Magnolia through the forest. I stopped by the river that ran through the forest and stared at my horrid expression. I was extremely pale and flushed with horrid bags under my eyes. I didn't think I would lose so much energy in this amount of time.

Once I reached the guild it was almost noon. I walked in as Natsu, Lucy, and Happy stepped in front of me. "Hey we're going on a mission which is pretty far away so we are going to search afterward." Natsu said and I nodded killing my head even more. "Hey are you okay? You look really pale." "Yeah yeah I'm fine just a start of a cold it's fine." Lies. Then my wrist started feeling an agonizing pain which I played off pretty well on my face. But I grabbed my wrist out of instinct. I walked around the gang to the bar to get some ice or something but the pain sharpened and caused me to lose my already shaky balance. I was on my knees now as my vision blurred. I felt the pain surge up my right arm and down my left. I groaned in agony as the pain climbed up my neck and into my face. My ears were ringing nonstop as my vision turned white.

I was looking through bars at three men talking. I could see through a small window that I was on some sort of transportation. I listened in on my captors conversation. "We have to make it to Gallowstown by sundown." "Why did we take the train we have a dragon?" He gestured towards me. "Because..." Everything was fading away.

Once my vision came back I found everyone in the guild staring at me. "What just happened? What were those purple marks on your face?" Natsu asked helping me up. "I just look through Galia's eyes or at her memories or something I don't know. But she going to... Going to..." Everything was spinning and my vision was blurring again and this time everything went black.

Lucy's POV
Kk fell into Natsu's arms. I walked over to Kk and put my hand on her forehead. "She's burning up. We should take her home, she needs rest." "You can't get in to her house with out Earth powers." Happy said flying next to me. "Natsu come on let's take her to my house." He nodded picking up Kk bridal style. We started to walk out the guild. Wendy, Carla, Erza, and Gray followed us back to my apartment. Wendy told me she wanted to try to use her sky magic but I don't know why everyone else came.

We reached my apartment and laid Kk in my bed. Wendy started using her sky magic as I started to make some tea. "What did she do at the guild?" "I don't know but it apparently led to a clue in finding Galia." "Guys." I turned around to see Wendy gesturing us to come over towards her and Kk. We all walked over to them as Kk's eyes flickered open. She bolted up and started to look around a bit. "I've got to go." She started to get up but I forced her back down. "Not when you are like this. You need to rest and get better." "I'm not going to get better unless I can get to Gallowstown." "You are running a fever and are pale as a ghost you aren't in any way capable of going across the country." "But she's there so I have to be there too." "Then let us come with you." I was startled by Erza's response. "Fine." Kk got up and headed towards the door. "Meet me at the train station in an hour." She opened the door and left.