Oracion Seis

The day after the parade Gramps told us that Laxus was expelled from the guild. I still had mixed feelings about it, even today and its been a week. Natsu was furious because he wanted to battle Laxus again. That boy's going to get himself killed. Gramps also told us about how he was a dragon slayer because of a Lacrima implanted into his body. I had learned from Galia about them. They were basically a part of the dragon's soul, causing the bearer to gain the dragon's power. It shorten their lifespan so most dragons wouldn't do it but some were forced to by someone she would never name. We were walking to the guild hall and when we got there Mira was talking about the dark guilds. I recognized some of them from when I was on the streets and they were coming after me. Then Macao and Wakaba started bashing on how Oracion Seis has only six members. "Be careful with what you say. There's probably a reason they are cocky enough to only have six members and be part of the Baron Alliance." I said. "Yes and we must destroy them." Gramps said from behind me. "Excuse me." I said baffled. "They were the main topic at the conference." I had forgotten he had gone to a conference. "They pose an immediate threat and that is why Fairy Tail will join an alliance of guilds to work together. Wizards from Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Caitshelter will work together to take down Oracion Seis." "But Gramps we can take them ourselves." Natsu said and I wanted to smack him. "Yes because we did so well with Phatomlord and the Battle of Fairy Tail." I said in my sarcastic tone. "I'm not saying we're weak, I'm just saying that a little help wouldn't kill anyone." I said. "But its only six members are they really all that scary." Lucy said in a super scared tone. "Kk, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy I want you to represent Fairy Tail. You may be the strongest members I can spare at the moment." "You can count on us."

"Is this the best thing we should be doing?" I said seriously doubting this plan, wait there was no plan yet! "Fiore is in danger we need to do something." Erza said in a stern voice. "I know I know but this isn't like other times. I mean our entire guild has had trouble dealing with dark guilds. Now they send 5 erh 7 of us to team up with people we've never battled with before to go destroy a guild from the Baron Alliance. Look I love the mission, I love the extra help but that's how it is." "Lighten up it'll be fine." Gray said. "Get ready to eat those words." I mumbled. We could see Bob's second house in the distance. "Woah it's huge but does he really need two houses." I asked. I jumped out of the wagon and felt the scales on my work clothes swish about. I walked inside the mansion and it was just as grand as the outside. "Hello anyone there?" I shouted. Then three figures appeared. They introduced themselves as Hibiki, Eve, and Ren. They were from Blue Pegasus. Once they started to flirt with Erza and Lucy I was out. I tried to take cover by blending in with the boys but Hibiki walked over to me. "Hey cutie what's your name?" "Uhh just call me Kk." I said backing away but he grabbed my hand. "Already with the nicknames?" He said jokingly as he pulled me towards the couch. I turned around and looked at Gray and Natsu mouthing help me. But they just causally saluted me off and smiled. I lifted the ground beneath their feet to stir them up a bit. He sat me on the couch with Erza and Lucy. "This is nice and all but-" "How old are you?" I was cut off by Eve. "13" "Really and you've come on this mission. Who would let such a small girl on such a big mission." Ren said. I stood up. "Umm anyone because we aren't helpless you know." I was getting ticked off because people write me off like that all the time. "Now now calm down." said another man from the stairs. "Oh no." Erza mumbled. "I am Ichiya and it seems fate has brought us together ladies. . . Others." he said as he started flirting with Erza. Gray and the other boys were about to fight. When Erza punched Ichiya and flew into a certain ice wizards hand I almost flipped. "Lyon?" Gray shouted, see I knew he would eat his words. "You actually joined a guild? A legal guild?" I said. "Don't act so surprised." the lady next to him said and she looked a lot different. When Lyon threw Ichiya I couldn't thank him enough. The squabbles started of long heated feuds and I was the only sane one there. I was about to but in when the last Lamia Scale wizard did it for me. "Stop this nonsense we are working as an alliance." He bellowed. Everyone stopped. "Where is Caitshelter?" Jura asked. "They aren't here yet." "I heard it's only one person." the rumors started to spread about our last member. I was just hoping he wasn't a complete idiot like everyone else. Then I heard someone fall. I turned around to see a young girl with blue hair lifting herself off the floor.