Afterward

"So someone please tell me what happened after the raid." I said. "Well I saved Lucy from jumping out a tower." Natsu said. I looked at Lucy. "You jumped out of a tower?" Lucy started to scratch her head and chuckle. "I had to get away somehow." "Anyway what happened at the raid?" "It was fine at the beginning but soon we had to retreat. Mostly because the master had his magic energy sapped from him." Gray said. "I know what that feels like." I said. "We were recovering when the Phantom guild started walking here." Erza said. "Yeah, I still don't get that." "They were asking for Lucy and they threatened to fire Jupiter." "Is that what I blocked?" "Yes and I'm still mad at you." Erza said. "Better me than you." I semi-yelled at Erza. She and others looked shocked. "I mean we needed you to fight more than you needed me to." "That is so not true you fared better against Jose than I did." Erza said. "How did you do that anyway." "Well I could sense his attacks like any other and you know I am the best at dodging. And when he would phase somewhere I could sense him a split second before he appeared. That was enough time to launch an attack before he could phase again. But I knew I was getting no where and that I had to launch a huge attack, Galaxy alignment." "What's that?" Natsu said. "If I concentrate enough I can perfectly align my galaxy magic to form a strong beam of magic power." "Cool can you show us." Natsu said in my face. "I would rather not, it takes a lot of magic power and I'm still not use to the sudden lose. And using it twice almost in a row will probably make me pass out. Anyway I'm supposed to be able to use more magic right after so I could defeat him before he could attack me again but I was too weak. So he saw the opportunity and being the guild master that he is, tried to kill me. If gramps hadn't come when he did I would have been a goner." I looked at Natsu. "How was your fight?" "After defeating the element four I went after Gajeel to get Lucy. We fought and it was rough but nothing I couldn't handle." Natsu said with a grin. "Yeah about that why does your shirt always fly off when you fight?" I said. Everyone started laughing including me. "What, it's a serious question." I said still laughing. Natsu grabbed my hand and took me away from everyone. "What did I hurt your feelings?" I said sarcastically. "No, I need to tell you something, something weird." "What?" "Both me and Gajeel's dragons left on July 7, 7 years ago." "July 7?" "Yeah isn't that weird." "uh huh" "Did you used to have a different dragon or anything like that." "No I found Galia's egg on July 7, 7 years ago." "Weird."

The only other thing of importance after Phantomlord's attack was the magic council. I'm terrified of them because if they knew anything about me or Galia what would they do. The questioning have me panic attacks inside and I had to have Galia hide for a couple days which took its toll. But everything is back to normal. Well as normal as Fairy tail gets.