Wendy's Arrival

"So yeah, we offered her to join." I had just finished explaining Wendy's situation. Everyone started to gush over Wendy's cuteness as I walked over to the bar. I sat on the bar and looked at the chaos beginning to commence. "Why can't you be that cute?" Elfman asked. "I can give you about a million reasons." I said kicking his arm. I could hear Mira asking Wendy about her power. She responded and the guild went quiet. I stood up on the bar. "That's right everybody. Say hello to the fourth dragon slayer of Fairy Tail." I shouted and the guild went into an uproar. "Today we have a celebration." Gramps shouted. We partied through the night and it got me thinking about my first days.

Flashback
"Do you want to join Fairy Tail?" I was in shock. The pink haired kid grabbed my hand. "You would fit right in." I shook my hand out of his and grabbed my shoulder. "I don't know." I heard about a million come ons and many other replies. 'It's okay here. They are really nice and it's like big family.' Galia told me through our telepathy. "I guess I'll give it a go." I heard a couple cheers and then I saw a white haired woman in a long pink dress walk in front of me and turn around. "Now all of you out, let her rest." They started to file out of the room.

Once they were out she turned to me. "Are you feeling okay?" "Great." I swung my legs over the side of the bed. "So tell me more about yourself." "Like what?" "How about your name? Mine is Mirajane." "Umm you can call me Kk." "What about your real name?" "Umm Kami Katsura." I said sheepishly. "And what is your magic that has gotten you into this mess?" The short old man still in the room finally spoke. "Galactic Dragon Slayer magic." "Many people have dragon slayer magic. Why would they want you?" "I'm smaller, easier to catch, vulnerable, and my magic encompasses a lot of different types of magic." "Anyway if you're really feeling fine you can come down stairs with everyone. There's a fresh pair of clothes over there and water right next to you." I nodded and they started to leave the room. "Oh and I'm sorry if anything happens to anyone because of me. I'll leave if that happens." "You don't have to worry about that." The old man said as he left the room.

I got up shakily and changed my clothes. I now wore a purple tank top and capris. It felt nice to have a new change of clothes. When was the last time I changed. I shrugged the thought off and walked outside.

I leaned over the railing and looked at the chaos beneath me. I couldn't help but smile at their goofiness. "You should go down there." I looked over to see the old man sitting on the railing. "Really?" I asked. He nodded "They are your family now." Family. I haven't had that in six years, just a friend. I looked at Galia and she was giving me pleading eyes. I smiled and started to run down the steps, Galia flying behind me. I stopped at the bottom and heard a scream. "Fire dragon Roar." I widened my eyes as a stream of fire surged towards me.

Once it had stopped I heard many gasps. I patted out the fire on my clothes. "Impressive." I said trying to find the source. "She isn't even singed." "How did she?" I heard people whispering but I didn't care it's happened plenty of times before. I started to walk around. Then I bumped in to some one. A beefy white haired man stood in front of me. "I'm sorry." I squeaked. "That's okay I'm a man I can handle it." "Okay." I said confused. "My name's Elfman and you're the new girl." "Yeah sure." I said backing away.

I ended up backing into the bar. There sat a brunette in a very revealing top drinking a glass of beer. "Hey you're the new girl, want a drink? Name's Cana." "Hey." "Cana a little girl shouldn't drink." Mirajane was standing behind the bar. "I see you've come down." I nodded. "How about we get you stamped." "Stamped." I said in fear, taking a step back. "I doesn't hurt it just proves that you are a part of the guild." She pointed at the symbol on Cana's stomach. "Now where do you want me to put it and in what color." I thought for a second then hopped onto the bar. I put my right foot on the bar and started to unravel the bandages around my ankle. When my wound was visible Mirajane winced. I pointed to the outside of my ankle. "Purple. Like Galia." Galia fluttered her wings and smiled. I smiled too. She stamped my ankle and I placed the bandages back around it. "You next Galia." Galia outstretched her right wing. "Gold. Like Kk's hair." I smiled as Mirajane stamped the inside of Gaila's wing. When she put her wing back across her back the mark concealed itself. Mirajane smiled. "There, now you're officially a part of the guild." "Thanks."