Gildart's Arrival

"Please."

"No."

"One fight."

"No."

"Come on."

"You know how it will end."

"I don't care and it won't be like every other fight."

"Yeah, sure."

"Come on don't you want to show off your new powers."

"They aren't all that. I can just grab long range elemental attacks and throw them back and I can use my dragon."

"Then show us that."

"Ughh fine." I said throwing my hands down on the table and getting up. "Come on Galia."

Outside I stood a fair distance away from Galia. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and closed her eyes. I took a deep breath and did the same. I felt as the magic pattern snaked up my arms and into my neck and face. I felt as my consciousness slipped through the bond and into Galia's mind.

I opened my eyes to see myself. The purple pattern glowing all over my body. My eyes rolled into the the back of my head. I looked around for Natsu and saw him try to punch my body with a flaming fist. But before he made contact his fist bounced off. A golden shield shimmered for a second. 'Hey.' I thought as I hit him with a galactic roar. He blocked the bulk and came towards me with a fiery fist. I hit him with a wing attack (with actual wings) and went for a talon strike but he dodged. He started to line up another attack when bells started to ring.

Natsu ran into the guild. I let go of Galia's consciousness and slipped back into my own body. "Hey, you can't just initiate the fight and leave in the middle." I shouted after him. I threw my hands down and walked into the guild, Galia at my heels. I walked over to Lucy who was talking to Wendy, Erza, and Mirajane.

"Hey, where did the pink pyro go?" I said, irritated. "He ran upstairs, probably to see Gildarts." Mirajane answered. "Gildarts?" "The strongest wizard of Fairy Tail." she said matter of factly. 'Hmm' I thought.

I walked up to the balcony overlooking Magnolia. The town had configured into pathways leading to the guild. 'Why all of this for one guy.' I thought as I walked over to Natsu punching him in the arm. "Idiot, you can't just leave." "Yeah, yeah I just wanted to see Gildarts." "So he's that important to you." "Well of course he's apart of Fairy Tail. . . There he is!" He brushed past me, running back in to guild.

I walked back inside as the presumed Gildarts walked in. I leaned against the column and watched as he walked by. He turned his head towards me. His eyes locked on mine and I realized who he was. He once calm expression turned to disgust and anger. He waved his hand in my direction, sending a wave of magic energy my way. I jumped up onto a beam in the ceiling sitting down causally. "I see you still remember me." I smirked as his face lighted up to smirk as well. "How could I forget you? You were such a pestering child." He retorted. "Oh Gildarts, why don't you enlightened the audience because they thoroughly confused." He looked around and it was inevitable. "5 years I took on a quest to destroy a dark guild refugee camp for the guilds children and crippled. Resistant was inevitable." Our eyes locked once more. "You're forgetting something like a certain 9 year old." he moved his hand and destroyed the beam I was sitting on, but I rolled off and landed before it broke. "Tell them about the little girl who put you in a stalemate." Gasps were heard scattered about the room. "But you were holding back, you didn't want to hurt a little girl, I respect that. And it was just a stalemate. He had the upper hand and all I could do was run away. So don't be so shocked, he's strong." I walked right up to Gildarts and looked up at him. "But you ruined my chance at a normal life. And I can't just forgive you." He face changed to confusion and I rolled my eyes. Of course he didn't get it. So I just walked away.

Gildarts POV

I watched as she walked away. But I quickly shook it off and walked over to the master. "So how did the mission." I laughed "It was a complete failure. Out my league." "I see, well you brought yourself back in one piece, that's a feat on its own." I smiled "Well I should probably get home, get some rest. Natsu you should come by later." And with that I left.

Next Day

I walked into the guild and saw the normal chaos. I also saw the dark child talking with Natsu. I walked over to Makarov. "So why did you let her in?" I asked leaning against the bar. "Kami? There's more to her story then what you were apart of. You barely know her." "But wasn't she apart of that dark guild?" "Ask her yourself." I sighed. He was right so I walked over to wear she had sat down with her dragon. I don't remember the dragon. Is he like Igneel? 

"Hey, can I sit?" She glared at me and nodded. "So your name is Kami?" I asked as I sat down. "So Gramps told you my real name? Its practically a rule now that everyone has to call me Kk, at least in public." "Why?" "Many different reasons." There was a long pause until she spoke. "So Natsu told me what happened on your quest." "He did?" "He thought he could trust me and he can, don't worry. He thought I would have answers. I'm kinda the dragon expert." "Really?" "Yeah, well I have one and I was wondering if you were going to have some ptsd from seeing her." "No I won't Natsu has told me a lot about his dragon father." "Yeah, figures." "Were you apart of that dark guild 5 years ago?" I finally asked. "What? No, I stumbled onto there camp on the verge of collapsing and they took me in. I probably would've eventually without knowing what they did. I was just happy I was normal for two weeks but that didn't last long. I don't really blame you for ruining my life. My life was already a living hell." I had nothing to say without sounding like an idiot so went for the big question. "Why did you join this guild?" "They saved my life and promised me protection. They were so nice when no one was. I just owe them I guess and they're my family now." "You say they saved your life? How so?" She tensed up and stood up. "Umm ask Natsu about that I don't really want to talk about that anymore. Just tell him that I said its okay." She answered and walked away to some other part of the guild.

I find Natsu about to start trouble. "Hey, Natsu, come here I need to talk to you." We walked up tot the balcony. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked. "I was asking Kami some questions and she told me to come to you." "Figures, she's gone through so much I don't know how she still functions." He told me her story and the only thing I could do was hold my head in my head and shake my head. I've been misunderstanding her this whole time. "You should probably get use to calling her Kk to protect her. I don't want her to get attacked again. No one does. If that's all I'm going to go." I nodded and he left. Makarov was right, I barely knew her.