Unicorn meeting Pegasus

I drew the famous two as foals.
Unicorn: male
Forward going, confident and happy. He is obviously pearly white. His mane and tail are fluffy and bouncy. Unicorn's horn is a metallic mix of black, grey and silver. Short and sleek fur. His horn glows in the dark!

Pegasus: female
Shy, sweet and smart. Once she knows you her colours show. She's a dusty bay(brown fur and black hair). Her mane and tail are windswept and thick. Pegasus has small brown wings that help her flutter as a foal, they grow to properly fly when she's older. Thick and fluffy fur for cold skies. Obviously she has flight but her feather glow when they fall to the ground.

I have yet to figure out what their story could be so submit ideas if you want.

But anyway, I thought little flying horse foals hide from danger in the tree and as soon as they get too heavy for the branches they whinny at their mother and then walk away. I could be a scientist this is a good way to hide form predators. So that's why Pegasus is on a tree! And I thought they could be fallen stars so sadly Peg is an orphan and lives in her own :( . Unicorn fell among a herd of wild plains horses and grew up to be the stallion but that's enough of me being a horse nerd!

STOP READING MY OLD ART SKIP TO PART 100 AND BEYOND. MY DRAWINGS IMPROVED MASSIVELY AND MY STYLE CHANGED. HERE'S A REDRAW OF PEGASUS TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT

IGNORE MY TERRIBLE OLD ART OK GO AND LOOK AT SOME LESS CRINGY ART BY ME