A Race for Rings.

~Abraar~

There is nothing in this world that can be wrong with Mara, she is very perfect for me, this is all I've heard all my life.

Being incredibly introvert is a classic problem I've dealt since childhood.

I'm sorry that what my mind rages I speak,therefore I'm rude.

I don't care about the newbies my age think,I'm very surprisingly old age,in contrast to my peers I never could agree with their habits,laugh at their jokes or even work in a team.

When a 24 year old is evicted by the youths and disliked very openly gets me a good place with the old and experienced,not a loss to me.

I've been very mature and practical all my life,I had scarcity for fast pace things like love and intercourse yet so popular in my age and life,I hated everything.

Mara is my dear uncle's daughter,a very impressive young lady and my formal fiancé.

The thing is I'm proud of her,we're both hard on each other for betterment but I don't like Mara the way I need to by now.

She has a smart mouth,intellectual abilities far beyond the basic capabilities of many girls I've met since college, she's no doubt for my only choice yet but Mara can't be shut down in any aspect, so in love too.

"Are you really going to smile for heaven's sake?"

She whispers.

"No"

"It's our engagement party, people will assume this as a forced marriage! Come on?"

"Well I'm not gonna lie,on a personal individual level I am forcing myself with you"

I bluntly let out adjusting my watch.

She shakes her head,well I don't believe in lying.

She doesn't believe in arguing, unbelievable trait for a women, now you know why I chose her.

"Once just marry me and I'll let you know"

She warns.

That's suppose to be sexy,isn't.

I lossen my tie once in my room,I'm so tired of this back straightening parties.

Engagement?

I stare at my phone,while I shiver in my thoughts.

The truth is I dread relationships, my mum and dad hate each other,for my sake and my little brother they got this going.

But we were never a happy family.

Fights and verbal abuse is all that I've seen.

It's frustrating to see your parents fight when you know that their being together is worse than their being apart would be,but they never separate for this world to blabber how much they have been strong,crap.

Formalities, sick formalities.

I agreed to get engaged to Mara because my dying Uncle got is race for rings against his heart beat.

I became the monster saying I did not want this but family pressures.

And now uncle survived and my virtues died.

So this whole race of rings against heartbeat became a false melodrama I pay everyday.

I don't even like it.

I grew this thought that even though I never liked anybody, never will love as I know,so let's just makes a safe choice and the best one,so Mara is an excellent choice.