Its a ...........

Start from the beginning

"Percy! Whats wrong!"Annabeth asks me with scareness in her already startling gray eyes.

"I don't know." I tell her with the same level of scarness.

Then the doctor walk's in.

Looking at the moniter she says "Hi Annabeth, we didn't mean to scare you but it looks like you are having twins. A boy and a girl. We didn't see it before but Kathie just wanted me to comform it."

"Twins!!" I say.

"Yes Percy." Dr.Craig.

"Rebekah, how didn't we see this before?" asks Annabeth.

"Annabeth I'm gonna step out for a minute." I tell her.

She nods.

When I leave the room I hear her asking all of these questions.

I decied to call Chiron and conform us coming to camp for the heros reunion.

Annabeth POV'S

I screamed when we pulled up to camp.

"I love you Percy Jackson" I scream at him and kiss him.

We get out of the car and see everyone teaming up for Capture the flag.

"Ooh lets play." I say to Percy.

"Oh no, you will sit in the pavilon with Piper while I go play, because you are pregnant with not just one baby but two." he tells me with a serious look on his face.

"Fine." I tell and walk over to Piper.

"Hey Piper." I yell to her.

"She looks up from playing with Nicolette and yells back"Hey over here Annabeth."

I sit down beside her."Percy told me I couldn't play."

"I just chose to sit out because I couldn't find Thalia to watch Nicolette, well I did find her but she was to busy making out with Travis in the Zeus cabin.Plus I love Nicolette enough not to leave her with my siblings." she tells me.

"Smart move." I tell her.

"Annabeth not to be mean but, you have gotten really big. I was still able to hind it at five months." she tells me.

"I know,well it has something to do with the fact that I'm pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl." I say.

Piper yells with glee" Really thats awesome. Have you guys thought of names yet?"

"Not yet." I tell her.

Nicolette starts fussing and  Piper gets up and says" Im going to change her."

"Jason's cabin is open now."I point at Thalia and Travis who are walking hand and hand.

She nods and walks off in that direction.

"ANNABETH!!!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and see Percy running towards me.

"We won. Thanks to me."he tells

"How is it because of you?" I ask him.

"I put up a water barrier around some red members and Connor ran and grabed it, but if I didnt then Clariesse would have gotten it." he tells me.

"Percy let's go to bed its late." I say.

"Okay." he says.

We enter the Posidean cabin go to the queen bed that Chiron put in when we got married and we fell asleep talking about baby names.

______________4 hours later________

Percy's POV'S 

Bang Bang

That wakes me up. I open the door and see Rachel. Annabeth walks up behind me. 

"Percy, Annabeth come quick there's something you need to see." says Rachel breathing heavy.

I look at Annabeth and we both run fast enough that Annabeth won't injure herself.

We stop at the Big House and see a girl with jet black hair and a tall boy with brown hair with two little kids by their sides standing on the porch with her back to us. Their clothes look tattered like they have been fighting monsters.

"Who are they Rachel?" I ask her.

"Demi-gods."

We start walking up to the porch.

"Ah, Annabeth Percy. Thank you Rachel." says Chrion.

"What is it?" Annabeth asks.

He points at the family beside us.

I hear Annabeth gasp and I turn.

Jet black hair, sea green eyes,tan.

She steps forward" My names Regan Sally Jackson. I'm your sister."

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Cliffhangers make you feel like your in control.
Bet you didn't see it coming.

So Percy has a sister, who knew, well I did,but did you? Nope!!!!!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to @katiecapps.  Because Regan is her. She made up the character in 5th grade.

 If you want a dedictaion heres what you have to do:

1) Comment

2) Vote

3) Follow @katiecapps and @ sugaryapples and @savannah_lynch (If you dont remember they are on my proflie about me thingy 

4) My age

5) The grade I'm going to.

The first person to do this then you will get the dedication.

READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

FAN VOTE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!