Its a ...........

Comincia dall'inizio

"He's checking on dinner." I say.

"Well we better get going Annabeth. Love you." My dad says.

"Love you too." I tell him then slash through the IM.

"Hey Thalia, where's Travis?" I ask her.

"He went home. Oh did I tell you I moved in with him." She says.

"What, Thalia. Isn't it early. Wait, you're not preganant. Are you?" I say to her.

"Gods no Annabeth. And its bad for me to move in with travis now. What about you and Percy." she says to me.

"We didn't live together until were engaged." I say.

"Oh really if I remember correctly before you were engaged you would sneak into the Posidean cabin in the middle of the night and when Malcom would come looking for you in the mourning he would find you wrapped in Percy's arms asleep. Chiron new about it but he turned a blind eye. He was litarlly letting you guys live together. He trusted you." Thalia says.

"Oh." Is al I say.

"Dinner is ready." Percy calls from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I yell back.

"Are you staying for dinner." I ask Thalia.

"No, I told Travis I would pick up pizza for dinner." she says and gets up.

"Okay then,bye Thalia." I give her a hug and she leaves.

I walk into the kitchen see Percy puting the chicken stir fry on plates. I say " I can see why you like watching me cook now."

He chuckles. "Thalia leave?"

"Yeah she promised Travis she would pick up pizza." I tell him.

He nods and takes the plates and carry's them to the dining room table. He lights the two candles in the center piece and places  two glasses of water next to the placemats and pulls out my chair for me.

"Well someone is very romantic today." I say.

"Well you deserve it. It must be a lot caring for someone else as well as themselves in one body." he says,

"Oh Seaweed Brain you don't whats coming in a couple of months." I tell him.

"Okay, well see if i burn't the chicken." he says.

It was delish.

I looked up and couldn't believe I married such an amazing guy.

___________ 1 Month Later

Percy's POV'S

   We were in the doctor's office waiting for Annabeth's appointmeant.

"Do I have to be here?" I ask her.

"Yes, because we are finding out the sex of the baby."she tells me.

"Okay then." I say.

We have been waiting for 10 minutes, but me being ADHD , makes it seem like 10 hours.

"Annabeth Jackson." I hear and I perk up. Yes we don't have to wait anymore.

The nurse leads us back to a room and asks Annabeth to laydown on the table.

The nurse named Kathie pulls over the screen on wheels and takes the jelly stuff and squrits on Annabeth's stomach and puts the scanner type like thing on her stomach and moves it around.

She squeezes my hand and then looks at the moniter. 

"Here's the head, arms, and feet. And you are having a,wait what. Hold on let me get the doctor."Kathie says then leaving the room.