[014] A New Student Arrives; New Mysterious RIDER Deck?!

At Duel Academy all the students were gathered in the School Hall.

"Wonder what's the gathering all about?" Syrus asked in wonder.

"I don't know but I'm beat..." Aira replied than yawned.

"I think I know." Bastion said walking up to the Slifer Trios.

"Hey Bastion." Chumley greeted.

Bastion nodded, "I heard that's it's a new student," He said, "arriving today.

"Hey Ai!" A voice called out.

Slifer Trios plus one Ra turned around seeing Obelisk King and Queen walking up to them.

"Hello Alexis, Big brother." Syrus greeted.

Zane nodded, "It's true what Bastion said about a new student."

"You've heard." Aira raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, but the new student is going to duel against a exam Procter here."

"Seriously." The Slifer Trio said.

----•••-----

"Umm, a new student sounds great but I hope that the person isn't a struck up jerks like some people we know." Agunimon said.

----•••----

"A-CHOO!" A voice sneezed out loudly, "Excuse me." The person rubbed it's noise. "Someone must be talking about me."

----•••----

"But isn't it weird to have a new student join and gets to duel here at Duel Academy itself as an entrance." Syrus wondered.

"You not the only one." Chumley agreed.

"ALRIGHT ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS GO TO YOUR SEATS AND WE'LL START THE INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW STUDENT! THANK YOU!" The announcement said.

"Let's move." Aira said, "Talk to soon Alexis, Zane."

Alexis and Zane nodded.

Every student was soon seated in their respective colours of Slifer, Ra and Obelisk.

"Alright! As you heard a new student is entering the academy and he is going to duel a proctor here as well..." Chancellor Shepherd announced through the microphone, "So please give a warm welcome to Toshiro Kurosaki!"

The slide doors opened revealing a teenager around their age, he has brown with dark brown highlights shoulder tip spiky hair length, a single long hair piece in the middle of his face touch above his nose while the rest is spread framing his cheek length and green emerald eyes almost like gem. [Next Chapter Profile]

Some girls were blushing and wooing over the new student, while some guys glared at the new student mostly the Obelisk guys expect Zane of course.

Toshiro walked onto the stage and bowed, "Thank you." He said.

"Now since Toshiro is here how about we get started!" Chancellor Shepherd announced, "Toshiro against a Proctor!"

Everyone got ready for the duel, some students began to more around, Aira and the gang went up to the rails standing.

----•••----

Toshiro stayed were he was but walked off to the other side of the field, he turned around seeing in front of him was a man wearing the purple blazer with a coat tail.

It was one of the proctors for his test.

"Alright, new student." The proctor started, "Toshiro Kurosaki, you know the rules: you win, you're in. If not, better luck next year." He finished strapping up his duel disk.