[008] Tag Team Duel Against The Paradox Brothers! ~ Short Version.

Today was the day were Aira and Syrus have there tag duel against whoever the Crowler got plan for them.

"Will the participants of the disciplinary tag duel step forward?" Crowler announced.

Aira and Syrus then started walking towards the platform.

"Alright Syrus, this is it. Let's do this!" Aira said.

"Right." Syrus nodded.

"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce our special guest Duelists..." Crowler announced.

Two men flipped onto the stage.

They were both bald in Chinese robes, one wearing orange and the other green.

They had strange markings on their heads. Bastion, Chumley, Alexis, Chazz, Zane who still has a stoic look and Chancellor Shepherd watched astonished as they flipped over Aira and Syrus and landed on the other side.

Aira eyes widen, "Oh Ra." She groaned.

"Don't tell me..." Agunimon started.

"That's the..." Kazemon said.

"No way..." Lowemon said.

Lobomon rolled his eyes, "Not these rhymers again..."

"Of course that guy had a evil plan." Yubel glared at Crowler.

"Who are they?" Syrus asked.

"The Paradox Brothers!"

"Salutations, you fools." The one in orange greeted.

"Hope you're ready to duel." The one in green added.

"There rhymes are annoying as always I see." Lobomon said.

"Hey Para, Dox!" Aira greeted normally. "How are ya?"

"You know them?" Syrus asked in surprise.

"Yeah."

"Allow me to introduce them, since they haven't duel in ages," Crowler introduced. "They have only lost one tag duel and the one to be them was Joey Wheeler and the King of Games himself."

"And me I duelled against them when I was a child. Uncle Seto wanted me to try my first tag team duel."

"Yep and you won." Tsukimon chirped in.

"No way," Syrus gasped. "They fought Yugi Mutou?"

The Paradox Brothers grinned at Syrus's reaction and turned to Aira, "Ah, the Princess how nice to see you again." Para said and bowed along with Dox to her.

"Through we never thought that you'll be in this duel." Dox said.

Everyone jaw dropped how the famous tag team just bowed to a Slifer.

"Yeah I got in trouble, they know about it and don't bow to me." Aira scolded. "I told you that many times."

"It's a," Para started.

"Habit." Dox finished.

"Okay people that's getting annoying and worst everytime I hear them." Agunimon groaned.

-----•••----

"I've heard that these guys are the best tag Duelists in the world," Alexis said. "This is hardly fair."

"I think that was Crowler's point." Bastion said. "Statistically speaking, I put Ai's odds at winning at one in fifty. But Ai greeted them normal and they bowed to her, maybe she does have a chance."