[013] Courting Aira? Oh Ra! Bad Choice!

Winter Vacation was over and the students were back in school.

Today was the day that the freshman class has gym with Ms. Fontain the nurse and gym teacher, also the dorm adviser for the Obelisk girls.

"Alright everyone, get your game on! Tennis game that is." Ms. Fontain laughed as the students played.

Right now Aira, Syrus, Alexis, Jasmine and Mindy play tennis.

Aira and Syrus were against Jasmine and Mindy while Alexis was up against another student.

"This day is the worst." Aira whine. "I had enough of tennis."

"I agree with ya there." Syrus said as he tried to hit the tennis ball back.

Back to the tennis match game, Aira and Syrus were having trouble against the Obelisk girls.

Well mostly Syrus, Aira was not having a good time.

"Come on, would someone tell me what does tennis have to do with dueling?" Aira asked as Syrus returned the ball.

"Everything!" Mindy replied. "Taking turns, thinking on your feet and the more you play..." She paused for a moment to hit the ball in the air, heading right for Aira. "...the better you'll do!"

"In that case..." Aira leaped into the air to deal a powerful strike, but at a bad angle as the tennis ball curved away from the court she was at to the neighboring one, and it was about to hit someone...

"I think you over did this one Ai." Tsukimon said.

"That she did." Lowemon nodded.

"It's heading towards someone." Agunimon pointed.

Aira eyes widen seeing the direction of the tennis ball, "Alexis! Heads up!" She yelled out.

That was when a blur came from one of the other courts and appeared in front of Alexis, swinging a blue racket which smashed the incoming tennis ball away with impressive force, sending it to where Dr. Crowler was sitting in the judges chair and was hit in the face yet again.

----•••---

Lobomon sweat dropped, "That guy just had the worst luck."

Sakuyamon sweat dropped as well, "You said it, that guy is a magnet for flying objects."

"Now that you mention it..."

Agunimon and Kazemon thought for a second than laughed.

"Hahaha! I remember the baseball incident." Agunimon laughed.

----•••----

The one who blocked the shot was now visible, a young man with brown hair wearing a tennis uniform made for Duel Academy, landing a few inches in front of Alexis.

"Thank you..." Alexis said in half–surprise to the guy in front of her.

"Alexis!" Jasmine and Mindy came over to check on her. "You almost got creamed, are you okay?"

"Yeah, would you like me to carry you to the nurse?" The brown–haired guy said, turning to face the girls, flashing Jasmine and Mindy a grin... which ensnared them right off the bat.

"No thanks, I'm fine." Alexis politely answered.

Aira and Syrus ran up to the Obselisk Queen.

"Alexis I'm so sorry." Aira bowed, "Are you okay?"

Alexis smiled at the Slifer Queen, "I'm fine, don't worried about it."

The male turned around seeing the Slifer Queen, he took a good look at the younger girl to see her bright sky blue eyes and long golden blonde hair with red natural highlights, she was almost like the sun.