[011] Monkey See Monkey Duel!

Now you think with a place called Academy Island, all you'd think about was Duel Academy, the three dorms, the abandoned dorm (if you were unlucky), and the many student and teacher duelists that inhabit it.

Well, think again! Somewhere in a remote corner of the island, a hidden facility was stationed. It's been there for who knows how long or if someone has discovered it; it might be like the abandoned dorm for all intended purposes...

*CRASH!* A sound of glass breaking.

Or not...

*WARNING! WARNING!*

"Code red, I repeat code red!"

If we go inside the facility, there were a lot of suits and scientists running around, in search of something or getting some tranquilizer guns,

"We must hurry; the specimen can't be allowed to escape." One of the security guys said, readying his gun.

Somewhere else in the facility, a monkey with some tech helmet and a duel disk ran out of a room, heading to the elevator.

The doors opened revealing a guard with a gun.

The guard fired but the specimen was too fast for it.

It leapt into the elevator, hopped on the guard's head, then onto the outside roof of the elevator. It rode the elevator to the top where it broke a window and escaped into the night.

----•••----

The next morning, Chazz walked out of the school with a small bag. He took one last look at the school and sneered saying, "Stinkin' Duel Academy; you demote me, you laugh at me? Well I've had it!" He then continues to walk through to the docks saying, "You won't have Chazz Princeton to kick around anymore!"

Unknown to him, one of Aira's Duel Spirits was watching him.

"..." The HERO thought before vanishing from sight...

----•••----

Everyone was in class getting ready for their lessons when the door suddenly opening revealing Syrus, "Ai, Ai, it's awful! He's gone!" The bluenette ran into the room towards Aira who was playing with Aoi who is perched on her finger.

"Huh, who's gone?" Aira asked.

~Tori~ Aoi titled it's head.

"It's Chazz! He's gone!" Syrus replied.

Immediately the class started murmuring.

"...and that's awful how?" Aira asked.

"Well...uh... gee, I don't know. Maybe it's because he's your big duel rival?"

"You're right!" Aira gasped in realization. "I do need my competition!"

"Hey you know what?" Torimaki said. "I saw Chazz packing his stuff last night."

"Know why? Because he lost to that Ra." Raizou said.

"Bastion right?"

"And that female Slifer Slacker too."

"Yeah. He couldn't beat the ketchup and mustard team, so I say good riddance." Another Obelisk said.

"Talk about some friends." Aira muttered.

Bastion came up to them, "If you ask me, I'd say good riddance too." He said.

"A bit harsh there don't you think?" Syrus asked.

"Normally I'm not, but Chazz brought this upon himself. After all, he did try to cheat out of his way to win. His world is turning upside down because he can't accept the fact that his opponent was better than him." Bastion stated, "If he had half the resolve to be a great duelist, he probably wouldn't be in this mess or at least work to get back to where he was. But he's not all that. So what does he do? Run away from it. And if he can't man up for the actions he did, then he's just an excuse of a duelist who doesn't belong here and shouldn't even pick up a Deck to begin with."