[015] Settling in the Ra Dorm! Duel Against The Duel Giant!

In the dead of night, a duel was going on in the forest. A sound of a monster attack was made with a smoke cloud appearing and an Obelisk Blue Student being thrown out of it.

The guy's cards were scattered around him, as his life points hit 0. As he sat up, he saw his opponent, a huge figure wearing multiple blue blazers all around him and black shades that covered his eyes. He picked up a rare card from the pile...

"I'll be taking this!" The huge figure said. "You're lucky a card is all you're losing tonight!"

The Obelisk cringed in fear.

"Next time, pick on someone your own size." He chuckled as he disappeared into the night.

----•••----

During school, a bunch of Obelisks were conversing about the late night duel.

"I heard he picked off another one last night..."

"Me too! I hear he's huge, and he can't be beaten..."

"I heard that–"

The Obelisk students saw the Slifer Trios and scoffed walking off.

Syrus frowned at the higher ranking students, "Lousy Obelisks...talking behind our backs and strutting off!"

"Duh, guys..." Chumley turned to them, "They're talking about the Duel Giant!"

"Duel Giant?" Aira asked. "Who's he?"

"The Duel Giant is a really." Chumley answered, "tough duelist that's taking down all the Obelisks he challenges and the scary thing is, he only comes out at midnight."

"Wait a minute," Syrus snapped his fingers, "I've heard about this guy! He takes their cards too!"

"Anyway, he only plays using an Ante rule." Chumley continued, "So if you duel him and lose, you gotta turn over your best card!"

"Isn't that illegal?" Syrus inquired.

Chumley nodded, "Yeah. People say he duels in disguise because of that rule, wearing the blue blazers of the Obelisks he's beaten!"

----•••----

It didn't take long for Bastion to take Toshiro to his dorm seeing as it was really... yellow.

"Your room is right next to mine, so I'll lend you there." Bastion offered.

Toshiro smiled, "Thanks man."

"Not a problem."

Bastion lend Toshiro to his room which were actually next door, after unlocking his room with the key he got as soon as they got to the island, Toshiro was met by a nice room whose walls are white with a full sized bed, a dresser, a closet, a good–sized desk with a computer and lamp and a window with a nice view. It even had a small fridge and stove for cooking. His luggage was all there thanks to staff who dealt with it.

Momotaros appeared in spirit form again. "Hey, this place ain't so bad." He commented. "Just like home."

"I have to say, this room is not for a prince such as myself!" A voice exclaimed.