[003] A Love Letter for Aira? Saving Syrus & Dueling Alexis?

Aira was in class sitting next to Syrus and she was bored out of her mind.

Their teacher was Dr. Crowler, the man that Aira had beaten to get into the school and she has dubbed him along with some of her duel monsters as Creepy Cross-dressing Crowler since his appearances look like one.

"Man, I thought that listening to Joey Wheeler literature is boring but this is worst." Agunimon groaned.

"Your right there, this is boring to Ra. If this school had a pass to ditch class I'm all go for it. On second thought I should ditch class and go continue my duel monsters design."

"Don't say that Aira." A voice said next to her. Aira was shocked she jumped a little and saw her Moonlight Magician, he was similar to The Dark Magician expect he has dark blue hair with light blue eyes and is wearing dark blue with light blue outlines and his wand is white. "It's good for your education and you know it." He scolded her.

"I know but I already know this because of Uncle Joey and Yugi lessons. They already taught me thisss." She whined at him. "Your just like Dark Magician, it's not wonder you guys get along so well."

"She's right you know, they basically taught her everything before she entered Duel Academy." Aira saw her Moonlight Magician Girl appeared next to Moonlight Magician, she is too similar to the Dark Magician Girl clothing but it is white with aqua blue outlines her centre is a crystal gem. She had long blonde hair with crimson highlights and light green eyes and she had a wand that is light green. "So, lighten up would you." She said to the Moonlight Magician and he nodded in understanding that he will lose this round.

Aira giggled quietly, "Thank you Moonlight Magician Girl." She said to her, "And if you don't mind good-night for now." She put her head down on the table and closed her eyes for a few minutes.

Still during class were Aira is still asleep, Alexis was talking, answering a question that Crowler had asked and looking very proud as she answered correctly.

"Perrrfect. Well done, Alexis. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from one of my Blue Obelisks." Crowler said making Aira duel monsters gag.

While Aira gag in her sleep.

"Yes, Dr. Crowler." Alexis said and sat back down.

"Hm... Now who should we question next? You! Syrus Truesdale." Crowler said making the bluenette stand up with a yelp.

"Explain to the class what a field spell is." The blonde hair man said with a cruel gleam in his eyes that made the Moonlight Magician Girl and Dark Magician Girl wanting to hit him so badly but she's being held back by Moonlight Magician and Dark Magician.

Aira woke up when she heard Syrus name but pretend to be asleep still to see if he can handled it on his own.

"Um a field spell is, um, uh, it's a thing that affects the thing that is uh..." Syrus stuttered feeling very nervous with all of the eyes that were on him.

"Even pre-duellists know the answer to this, Slifer Slacker!" An Obelisk Blue male called from the back row, making the class laugh.

"No, I know. It's a, uh..." Syrus said trying to think of how to get the words out with a blush on his face. But people continued to laugh.

Everyone stopped laughing when they heard someone yawned loudly, they all turned to the source of the yawn and it was Aira who was stretching her hands in the air, she stopped stretching and looking around clueless on what's going on.