The interview

Yes, I know this is crap. But I had this written for a while, and never posted it...so here :p

Mitch and Scott sat next to each other around a table. Kirstie was to Mitch's left, and Avi and Kevin were across from them.
An interviewer was at the head of the table.
Mitch was very much bored. This guy asked the exact same questions as everyone else.
Scott and Kevin were pretty much answering all the questions anyway, so Mitch bacically tuned them out.
He smirked to himself as he got an idea
I'm going to make this more interesting...
He and Scott had been "doing stuff " for a few months now, and Mitch loved doing things to make him uncomfortable.
He very discreetly moved his hand(which was previously on Scott's thigh anyway) a bit higher
Mitch's hand arrived at the zipper of Scott's pants.
"Oh!" Said Scott as Mitch unzipped him, he coughed "we uh, well, the three of us "
Mitch grabbed Scott's member, and calmly began stroking it
"Mitch! Uh...Kirstie and I...we grew up together, and we f-found Kevin on YouTube and avi through a mutual friend "
Mitch smirked
"And how old were you when you three met?"
Scott shot Mitch and Kirstie a look.
Kirstie giggled, she knew what had Scott all nervous. This wasn't the first time.
"We did Charlie and the chocolate factory when Scott and I were both ten" said Mitch calmly, stroking a bit faster, and making Scott squirm "
"Interesting " said the very un interested interviewer
"And do you all live together?"
"Kevin and I do, and so do Scott and Mitch "
Said Avi
"So you live alone?"
"Yeah, but I tend to room with Scott and Mitch when we're on tour "
"Yes, speaking of tour, what are your plans?"
Mitch tuned everyone out again.
He purposely dropped his (secretly empty )coffee cup under the table.
"Oh no! I'm so sorry! Here, toss me a rag" "no, we'll get someone in here"
"No no, I insist!"
"Well...ok...mind if I continue without you?"
Mitch laughed and shrugged,
Scott glared at him as he slipped under the tablecloth.
Mitch ran his tongue over the tip of Scott's dick, teasing him. He knew he had to make this quick though, so he gently, but quickly took him all into his mouth.
He heard Scott above
"Yes, we h-have tours, and shows all over the country on their way."
"Well, quite a big year planned huh?"
Mitch bobbed his head faster and faster, sucking harder and harder, trying to make Scott cum quickly.
Mitch very gently bit down,(he knew Scott loved that) and then moved to his balls, taking them into his mouth.
He got bored with that quickly, and abruptly took his penis again, he knew Scott was almost finished.
He listened in on the conversation above him.
"Yeah, and with all the uh..promoting the album and stuff, bacically we have a-a large load of stuff coming "
Mitch smirked as he swallowed around him.
He got back up to his seat after zipping up Scott, and wiping his mouth.
"Sorry again " Mitch said as he sat down.
"Oh it's not a problem "
Said Steve (the interviewer)
"But it looks like we're out of time, it was great talking with the pentatonic though!"
Mitch laughed "I had fun. Thanks "