Harry : Making Fuck

Začít od začátku

I moved her hair out of her face and held it behind her head, watching every move she made. I gripped her hair harder when I felt her moan around me.

“Fuck, babe.” I said when I saw that she was pleasuring herself.

She stopped as soon as I she heard me say that and she blushed. I didn’t want this to be all one sided. I had gotten too wrapped up in my own pleasure and forgot about her. She moved back and leaned against the island looking at me with her legs spread open. I could see just how wet she was, and I almost couldn’t control myself. I took my clothes the rest of the way off and bent down to her level.

“I don’t even know where to start.” I said trailing open kisses up her leg.

“Kiss me.”

“That’s a good idea, but where?” I asked stopping at her thigh.

“I have two places in mind.” She said before pulling me up to meet her gaze.

I felt her mouth on mine almost instantly. The kiss was just like the one we shared many times before, full of love and passion. Our tongues battled for dominance until she ended the kiss and looked at me.

“I want you to kiss me here.” She whispered, almost embarrassed.

I watched her hand travel between her legs and disappear into her boy shorts. I let out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding when I heard her moan my name.

“That’s my job, love.” I said placing my hand on her wrist.

She stopped almost instantly, removing her hand and replacing it with mine.

“Then what’s stopping you?” She questioned before kissing me again.

I pushed a finger into her entrance causing her to buck into my hand and moan. I smirked into the kiss and continued.

“Harry.” She moaned finally breaking the kiss.

“What baby, does it feel good?” I asked placing kisses all over her neck.

I felt her clench her muscles around my finger, so I pushed another one in making her gasp.

“Do you like this baby? Do you like when I have my fingers inside you?” I whispered in her ear before pressing on her g-spot.

I loved how she was reacting to my every action; it was almost like she couldn’t function without me. I wanted to push her buttons though, just to see how far I could get. I withdrew my fingers from her and looked into her lust clouded eyes.

“I want to try something…Do you trust me?” I asked with my forehead pressed against hers.

“Yes.” She barely muttered.

I placed a gentle kiss on her lips and began undressing her carefully, and slowly. I wanted her to be completely relaxed and I wanted all of her trust. As I was taking her bra off of her, I started placing open mouth kisses on her shoulders. I stopped, just for a second to glance at her and at that moment, I’ve never seen her look so raw, and beautiful. It felt like everything was in slow motion, yet I was moving too fast. It almost felt like I was rushing things.

I tossed her bra to the side before I pulled her away from the island, helping her lie down.

“Are you comfortable?” I asked placing a kiss on her cheek.

She shook her head yes and smiled at me, wanting me to continue. I started trailing kisses from her neck down to her hip bones. I hooked my fingers into her boy shorts and started pulling them down, kissing all the newly exposed skin. I tossed her boy shorts to the side and spread her legs seeing just how much she wanted, no needed me.