Zayn : Simple Lazy Day

Start from the beginning

But now we have today!”

“Enough!” I laugh, clutching my belly from laughing so much.

He laughs too, putting his guitar down and hoping off the counter. He walks over to me and takes the plate out of my hand, putting it down in the drying rack before cupping my bum and pulling me close.

“I miss you a lot, when I’m away…” He breathes again.

“I know…” I said “I heard you in your beautiful song.”

He chuckles before pecking my lips and then cradling me.

-

We spend an hour in the tub, simply sitting there and enjoying each other’s presence, laughing about stupid stories and kissing every so often. After we wash each other’s hair and kiss more we climb out, he wraps a towel around me and scoops me up, ignoring my protests and claiming that

“Princesses can’t walk barefoot”

The rest of the day he calls me Princess (Y/N).

-

It’s nearing eight o-clock when he put’s in the third movie of the night, (Your Favorite Movie), and I smile at his cheekiness.

He strides back to the couch, climbing over me so that he can lay behind me and cradle me. After a few minutes of him playing with my hands, I can tell he doesn’t want to watch the movie.

“You bored?” I question. Rolling over to face him, much like I did this morning. He looks in my eyes and nods a little before smiling.

“We don’t have to watch this movie” I begin, he looks down at me without responding and just stares, his eyes on mine, I let him watch me as I watch him, both of us not doing anything in particular to catch the others attention, but that’s just how we work, we captivate each other with nothing. He presses his lips against mine for a second, and then for a bit longer, poking his tongue out to run over my bottom lip, I open my mouth to allow him in, before sucking his bottom lip in as well. In the process of our kissing he moves to be on top of me, his arm tightly around my back, he knee in-between my legs, his hand in my hair. My eyes open when he pulls away and  I watch as he burrows his face in the crook of my neck and begins sucking marks into my skin, his marks, marking me as his own.

The movie was long forgotten and his lips moved everywhere on my neck that they could, my fingers laced in his hair, and just like his song, his stubble tickled me, just like his song, he was showing me a good time.

“Beautiful” He murmured, pulling his arm from behind my back and letting it run down the front of my body, his lips still on my neck, my body quivered as his hand slipped under my underwear, gliding a finger up my folds.

“Zayn” I whimper, he nods against my neck

“I know love, I know”

He presses a second finger down as well, the pressure increasing as he slides them slowly up and down, not pressing anywhere in particular.

The pleasure builds after a few short minutes, that pooling heat in my stomach. He has me gasping, tugging on his hair.

“Going to cum, please babe, please” and he stops, leaving me moaning in a frustrated agony. His body shifts as he rises up to his knees, his fingers in his mouth. I watch as he sucks them in then pulls it out with a pop. Tasting me.

“Jesus…” I breathe as I watch him, his body flexing as he moves to grip himself, pulling out of his boxers.

“Will you…” It’s more of a command than a question, and he already knows the answer. He knees his way up my body, his erection prominent in my face. The head resting so close to my lips, which instantly fall open for him.