CC felt my stomach, "It's almost time for her."

I smiled, "I know,  but it kept me up almost all night."

He smiled, "Tomorrow."

I grinned, "It's going to be great."

He nodded, "Ready to head over to Ash's for awhile?"

I nodded, "Yup. I'm ready."

Not really. But CC was. I got up and ran a brush through my hair and got into my maternity jeans and maternity flowy black tank top. I pulled on black converse and pulled my hair into a ponytail instead.

We had picked out a house recently, we are going to be moving into it in a week.

He grabbed my hand and we went over there and hung out until about 9PM, then came back and got ready for bed. We laid there and CC fell asleep. Then about 1AM I started feeling a horrible pain in my stomach. I tried to sleep it off, but it wouldn't stop.

I sat up and groaned in pain. CC, just now getting up, said, "Alesana?"

I said through gritted theeth, "What?"

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I had a mini heart attack, "My water just broke."

He stood up almost instantly and grabbed a shirt and put it on then put a sweatshirt on me. I put it on shakily and took deep breaths. He helped me walk to the car and October and Andy ran out behind us and got in. I looked surprised at them and kept breathing.

CC started up the car quickly and almost yelled at Andy, "Tell the guys we're on the way to the hospital."

Andy said, "Don't yell at me!"

"Well Andy, I'm scared here, so shut up." Andy started to call everyone.

Then as we started driving to the hospital, we heard the noise no pregnant woman in labor wants to hear, sirens.

CC had no choice but to pull over. The cop came up to the window, "Did you know how fast you were going?"

CC looked desperately at him, "Sorry, sir, but my wife is-"

I screamed in pain and October calmed me down by breathing. The cop looked sorry, "Whoops. Sorry. I will let you guys go now."

He stepped away from the car and CC stepped on the gas pedal. We made it to the hospital in less than five minutes. CC ran to the front desk and Andy carried me over, while October kept me breathing evenly.

"My wife has gone into labor, and she really needs a doctor right now," CC said urgently.

"I have a doctor right now, get her in a wheelchair and let's go."

Andy put me down into a wheelchair and the doctors pushed me to the room. Andy and October had to stay out in the waiting room. Only CC was allowed with me in here, other than the doctors. I put a robe on quickly and they gave me the pain relief stuff after I had laid down.

They looked at the monitor of the baby and the doctor said, "It looks like it's already head down. Time to do this, Alesana."

CC grabbed my hand and I squeezed it. A nurse by me said, "Push as hard as you can on three. 1...2...3."

I pushed as hard as I can, yelling in pain and squeezing CC's hand too tight. He almost yelled, "Push, Alesana."

"I. Am. Pushing!" I yelled back.

"Shhh! 1...2...3," the nurse said. I pushed harder.

"One more," the doctor said.

"1...2...3," the nurse said again. I pushed harder and heard the crying of my beautiful baby.