I sent back: The baby is kicking. It's doing a little dance of joy for that reason. Can't wait to see you, love. :D

I turned the phone off and went out to Rosie, who was waiting for me. October had work today, so she had to miss this. Sammi is playing a My Satellite show tonight, so they're getting ready for it.

Rosie smiled, "Ready?"

I nodded, "Of course!"

We went out to the car and drove to the doctors. Dr Lovegood greeted us, "Hello, Alesana! How are you feeling?" She gave me a hug. I hugged her back and said, "I'm great. This is my best friend Rosie. Chris is currently in Europe with his band, so she's here to fill in his place."

She smiled, "Nice to meet you Rosie. This way, you know what to do."

I laid down and pulled my shirt up above my stomach and she put the cold stuff on my stomach and then she pulled out her doctor equipment and we looked at the monitor, seeing my beautiful baby. If only Chris was here to see.

Dr. Lovegood said, "What are you naming the baby girl?"

"Katya Rose," I told her. She smiled, "Beautiful name."

I smiled, "Chris came up with it."

Rosie was watching the monitor, smiling, "Such a beautiful baby."

I giggled, "Thank you. I give props to Chris on that one."

She laughed, "She's getting a load of beauty and humor. Great mix."

Dr. said, "So I found out when this little girl is due."

"When?" I asked.

"April 21st, most likely. It may be earlier or later, but most likely the twenty-first," she said.

I grinned, "Chris's birthday!"

Rosie grinned as well, "What an amazing present that would be for him."

The Dr smiled and handed me a towel, "You know what not to do while you're pregnant right?"

I nodded, "I have read pregnancy books in my spare time while he has been away."

She smiled, "Great! Well then that's it for right now, just keep reading up on those books and your next appointment will be on January second. You know you can always call if you have questions or concerns. See you and Chris soon. Nice meeting you, Rosie."

I nodded and wiped all cold stuff off of my stomach and pulled my shirt down, standing up. Rosie and I decided to head  back to her place. I called October and she said she was working until four, so we decided to meet her at a restaurant at the mall after she was done working.

We hung out at her place until 3:30 then left and drove to the mall. We got there at 3:50 and we went to the restaurant and put in our reservation. Five minute wait. We were seated and October walked to our table and sat and ordered a soda for herself. I got a water and Rosie got a sweet tea.

We sat there and talked until it was time to order our food, so we shared an appitizer, since we weren't as hungry. That was brought out in to time.

We started eating it then I said, "So I found out when the baby's due."

"Oh that's great, Alesana! When?" October asked.

"Little Katya is due April 21st, CC's birthday," I said.

She grinned, "Woo! I'm so excited!"

I laughed. Life is great.

_______________________