"Hey, Andy, did you text the guys and let them know where we were?"

"Yeah, Jinxx and Jake picked up Ash and they probably would be right behind us in a few minutes, seeing this LAX traffic," Andy said.

CC nodded, "True."

I rubbed my eyes, trying not to mess up my makeup. CC frowned, "Want me to drive?"

"We're in traffic, babe. I can rub my eyes if I need to. The lights are just bright."

Andy had a quiet conversation going on in the back seat. CC kissed my neck. I chuckled, "While I'm driving? Safe."

He smiled, "I can kiss you whenever I want. And besides, we're stopped in traffic."

I smiled and kissed his lips. He held my hand, "I will miss you so much."

I smiled, "I will miss you too. Too much, I may even cry."

He frowned, "No. No crying."

I stuck out my tongue, "Oh well."

He laughed and our traffic moved. I parked in an easy to find spot and next to us was Jinxx, Jake, and Ash. They all had their big suitcases and October and I walked with them inside. We got past everything together until the security before the metal detectors and what not. Then CC turned to me and hugged me super tight. I hugged back, my face buried in  his chest. He brought my face up to his and kissed me for a minute, until Andy tapped his shoulder, just finishing his goodbyes to October, "Time to go, man."

CC frowned then turned to me, "I love you so much, I will tweet you and skype you pretty much all the time."

I smiled, a tear rolling down my cheek. He made a sad face and wiped it away, "Don't cry. For me?"

I smiled again and hugged him tight, kissing him one last time before the two months away from each other started. He got into line with the guys and Andy gave me a hug, "I will make sure he behaves."

I laughed, "Thanks, bro."

He smiled, "No problem. Keep a close eye on October, she can get evil."

I nodded, "I know. I will."

I said my goodbyes to the rest of the guys and waved at them all as they got past the metal detectors. October and I linked arms and walked out of the airport, back to the car.

October put her hand out, "I will drive. I got clever ways to get out of here faster."

I handed her the keys, "This doesn't involve something that involves us flying over semi trucks, right?" She laughed, "No, I got shortcuts."

We sat in the car and I looked at my phone, I had three tweets from CC.

First: Leaving my boo at home while I'm in Europe for two months. Sad panda. :-(

Second: I love you @MissAlesana. So much. I miss you already.. Just now boarding the plane and missing the f*ck out of my love.

Third: On a lighter note, WHO'S READY FOR US, EUROPE?!

I then got a text from CC: I miss you already. I love you. Give the baby a kiss from me on November 1st.

I sent back, "I miss you and love you much more. I will. It sends  you love too. Mwah <3"

He sent back: :-) <3

I turned my phone off and the car started up and we drove off. Andy texted me, "Tell October I love her. She's not answering her d*mn phone."

I sent back, "She's driving, wierdo. And she loves the f*ck out of you too."

He sent back: Just now taking off. CC yelled, "BYE MY LOVE!"

I sent back: Tell him I heard him. :P Bye, man. See you in two months.

I turned my phone off and listened to STWOF more with October, literally singing the lyrics at the top of our lungs. Almost 4AM, we went to a 24hour gas station and decided to get some things to eat and drink. I grabbed an Arizona Sweet Tea and she grabbed a Monster. We grabbed some candy and a bag of chips and drove to Ash's place to see Rosie. We got to their condo and knocked multiple times. Until she answered on our seventh time knocking, "What the f*ck do you want?" She opened her eyes, "Oh, it's you guys." She let us in, "Sorry, I was asleep. Help yourselves to anything."

"We already got our things. We'll just eat and watch whatever's on," October said. We sat down on the couch and Rosie went back upstairs. We turned on the TV to Parental Control. We watched that for a while as we tweeted random sh*t then it turned 7AM and Rosie came downstairs, bedhead and all. She walked into the kitchen and got orange juice and sat next to me on the couch.

"Did they already board the plane?" She asked.

We both nodded, "About 3AM they did."

"They got a long flight ahead of them," October said.

"Naw. They are on a private jet, so they got there about an hour left," I said sarcastically, smiling.

She smirked, "Thanks."

I laughed. Rosie stood up and stretched, "We need to shop today. You still need maternity clothes."

I laughed again, "Mommy to be clothes. Wah. Fine."

Rosie grinned, "Yes! Oh and I booked a flight for the three of us to Ohio to pack for about three days then fly back. Next week."

October and I nodded, smiling, "Cool!"

"Yup," she said, "I need to go get ready then, since you two are already ready." She ran upstairs then came back down in under seven minutes, wearing a purple tank top and blue jeans.

Our shopping day went by quick, with lots of laughs and lots of new things and inside jokes. Then we decided to go back to my place and crash there for the night. I barely slept, considering I didn't have the most amazing man next to me to sleep next to.

 I got up in the middle of the night, feeling sick to my stomach, then I ran to the bathroom and threw up and laid there for the rest of the night, feeling like crap.