Ch:21

*The past (Senior year before the shooting )

Tiana POV

I adjusted my buckethat then dusted off my Jordan 7 Mulberry's then grabbed my phone an wallet. I'm supposed to scoop Kay an JD an link with nala, malaya & Gigi. I swear only reason JD wanna go is because she got a crush on Malaya ass but they be arguing an shit so you can't tell. Shit actually funny as hell I don't know why we going to a house party when Malaya got the free daily.

"Aye that thang cleannnnnn " Kayla geeked pointing at my new paint job

Hayden crazy ass took a key to my shit when she found out about me an nala but shit she was in the way anyways. Nala pulled beside us in her moms bmw motioning me to roll the window down.

"Ummm I want gummis before we go here so follow me I'm stopping at this store right here!"

Aight greedy I shook my head rolling the window up I turned the music back up .

By the time we got to the party shit was live Ron was up against his car with his crew an this bad ass Nia from my English class.

I got my drink an posted up against the wall till i was done seeing who really was up in here besides Ron bitch ass nala wasnt drinking she was just sitting on the stairs talking to gigi kay went to dance as usual an JD had Malaya near a corner trying her fucking hardest to get her ass I knew JD wasn't just tryna fuck her an then go m.I.a Nah not on Malaya of all people.

"Didn't expect to see you here I'm glad you finally came to one of my house parties"

Yeah well squad got me out the house soooo here I am, didn't think you would notice carmen

"Well I wasn't gonna come talk to you at first but you've been alone all night so wassup plus you've been baby sitting that drink of yours ?"

You right sooo you tryna get me another one then ?

"Nah I think I could get you something better"She grabbed my hand leading me up to her room I guess

Nala POV

"Let me get this we all came here as a squad yet we not around each other an ya bae Mia I'm lost find me my nigga please !"

Gigi shut up brah you so goofy I swear look we came as a squad so niggas an hoes knew wassup duhh

"What ever this my shit come on let's go dance "

Pia Mia's fill me in blasted throughout the party everyone was having fun well almost everyone I peeped Hayden through the cloud of hookah smoke she was blocking the way of some girl I tapped Gigi showing her the bullshit

"Man that's Monica she a dweeb anyway that shit ain't got nothing to do with you yo nexttt !"

She bobbed her head grooving to the beat I couldn't just let that shit ride not in front of me.

I pulled the girl into the house causing Hayden to catch a quick one.

"An just what the fuck do you think your doing nala ?"

Hayden don't start she obviously came to have fun just like yo stuck up ass !

"No she can't she has homework to do an two papers to write! She doesn't have time for fun right Monica ?"

"Yeah I do ..."

Well you can finish that later for now your hanging with me let's go I grabbed her hand pulling her into the bathroom upstairs

"You don't have to be nice to me "

I do now hush an let me make you bomb!

She had her hair down I pulled into a highbun since her hair was long , did her quick make up eye shadow an eye liner then I added my nude lipstick.

She had on nice highwaist shorts but her long shirt covered her shape that she actually had I cut it with quick fringes she looked in the mirror immediately hugging me she actually looked fine

Have you ever worn contacts ?

"I have them in my back pocket just in case my glasses broke "

Perfect put them in ASAP!

All eyes on you was on when we finally came out Gigi saw us not recognizing Monica at all

"What happened Hayden look annoyed so I'm guessing you got shorty in ?"

Yep Monica meet my bestfriend Gigi .

"I knowGiana she used to hang with Hayden like you did "

"Nah see I was never cool with Hayden that for my bestie but glad you know me shidd I've been called the sidekick "

We laughed an danced I started to look for tiana I saw Mario sitting on the stairs talking to this girl from my geometry class

Hey have you seen Tia ?

"Yeahhh she was with Carmen but that was mad long ago"

With Carmen the fuck hell no
I bum rushed by everyone that was standing on the stairs or making out.

I peeked into the room to see Carmen with her I slammed the door letting them know on my way out the house I bumped into Hayden

"You know I'm shocked to see you here you know since the last one you came to you almost died I guess that's how come you've been so charitable tonight.Hanging with the likes of Monica !"

Do we have a problem here ?

Nah I got this

"Oh you got it alright the hint that Tia ain't yours"

That was the last straw I punched her in the mouth but stopped when I saw haliegh punch Monica grabbing her by the hair.

"Touch me again an she gets hit every time I do!"

"Aye break up man y'all dead don't need to be fighting" Tia pulled us apart an JD helped Monica

I grabbed my phone an me Gigi an Malaya bounced

Funny thing is I never saw Monica again after that party they said her parents moved her to beverly hills but that was the last of it .

Present day

Cyn POV

I picked up my old I'd Monica Vazquez and my lighter burning my past any memories of Baldwin hills including my parents after they passed away leaving me the estate and the head of the law firm when im ready an what not I moved here to Miami to learn how to be an adult I let my aunt stay there while I figure things out I know what your thinking why am I at kod and why do I have a roommate an its actually not what it seems I'm just the fresh face that brings in customers I'm not really there to dance I'm just on flyers. But remeeting Nala I know for sure its time to go back home an hopefully she comes back with me. Honestly could careless about her being famous she was amazing when we were in highschool an still is hopefully tia an her are done for good.

I flat ironed my hair an grabbed my purse when I finally arrived at the restaurant seeing nala made me wanna tell her who I was but I couldn't not yet.

"Hey you made it thought you would of stood me up"

Nah not you mami you deserve better an I'm better I cheesed an she busted out laughing even though I was so serious I laughed too

"Let's order !"