Ch:6

Dakota in the media
Tiana POV

Me , my mom and little sister were getting ready to head down to nala  crib our mom's cooked together as if were just one big happy family.

"Tiana I need you to put the ham and the pan of  peas an rice in the car,then come back an get the greens and Talissa get down here !"

My little sister bolted down the stairs looking confused as if her little ass didn't know we were waiting .

"Carry this!"

Once we were packed an ready we drove down to the house ,there was a black escalade in the parking lot.

I rang the bell waiting on nala or her mom but instead a girl with blonde hair opened the door.

"You must be Tiana an this must be your family hold on I'll come help you guys."

She opened the door completely then walked out grabbing stuff from the car. Once we were done I headed up to nala's room but her ass was knocked out. I sat on her back texting till she decided I became to heavy.

Bae:wyd ?
Me:I told you I would be at nala crib our families eating together .
Bae:No slip up's tiana she had her chance now its mine smh text me later I'm hungry as fuck

I looked down at nala this bitch knew I was heavy as hell I leaned down kissing her neck

"Moveee Tia "

Nope not till you wake up !

"Is the food done an put out?" She asked peeking one eye open.

Yes its been put out we ate already actually I lied waiting for her reaction.

She threw me on the floor an rushed out the room. I busted out laughing holding my sides her ass about to be madddd as fuck .

"Ughhhh !" She slammed the door an walked over window looking outside irritated.

Fuck wrong with you ?

"My half sister is what's wrong with me !"

Her eyebrows were raised but she still looked sleepy I turned on the ps4. I knew nala and what ever beef she got with her sister, she wouldn't wanna speak on it even if I asked.

Once the food was actually done we walked down stairs, nala sat between Talissa and I  while her sister was on the other side.

"Nala are you still cheering ?" Her sister asked smiling while looking nala in the face.

"Nope are you ?" Nala responded sounding sarcastic with a half smile.

"For the Lakers now actually and it's not bad. "

Thats dope what's it like? Interrupting  them I freed nala from the conversation that she clearly didn't wanna be in .

"Its fun I could see nala becoming one if she was dedicated. "

"Yeah no that's why I quit highschool cheering ." she tucked her hair behind her ear.

This shit was intense the look momma Hartwell was giving nala could of killed her by now . Closed casket an all no viewers .

Me:Aye wyd nala might need an escape plan asap

Malaya:shit y'all can meet me at my other crib she knows how to get there tell her to bring the system

Me:Alright an just a heads up her sister has her attitude on ten

Malaya:Oh shit Carson is there !!!That bitch know she wild