Ch:15

Lace in the media
Tiana POV

Its been a two weeks since asha moved out I didn't mind I mean I missed her that's normal but I've been chilling with nala every day after she leaves meetings after studio sessions but this just friends thing starting to get to me like damn I need her back I gotta have her back lace weak ass gets her every night while I lay in bed alone.

Shit whack I ain't single in a minute I gotta get a jawn or something talissa little ass hit me up about some damn Jordan's so I was on my way to the mall.

This girl at footlocker was fine as hell an I definitely didn't feel like paying the full price for these shits. After giving her my number she used her discount an checked me out. I sent talissa a text letting her know I had them an would drop them off at my mom crib.

"Tiana I've been meaning to call you!"

About what ma whats wrong?

"Oh nothing just saw you the other day on Wendy you an nala were a hot topic that girl isn't the same nala she was when y'all met"

I'm not the same tiana its called growing up ma and I didn't know about the hot topic because I don't watch that shit

"Watch your mouth I'm still your mother !"

My bad ma

"Now what I meant was the industry swallowed her an changed her that girlfriend of hers is no good "

Yeah I know lace is something else but ma I gotta go okay tell talissa I left her shoes in the living room.

I hugged my mom before walking out that shit gotta be annoying for nala its her everyday life I just have to deal with it every once in a while .

Me:aye wyd ?

Nala:shit studio with kay an kaci you know chill shit!

Me:lmaooo tell kaci I said wassupppppp

Nala:you knowwww she don't fuck with you cut it out. Kay said hey an that you should make tacos she likes your tacos .

Me:only if yall coming through after the session I'll run to the store now

Nala:Definitely you know we fat on the inside I needs tacos !!!!!

Me:country ass I needs lmaooo

I picked up what I needed from the store then headed home couldn't even park my damn car asha must of been here there was glass in my space.

I put everything in the house grabbing the broom I swept it up before nala got here she already felt like asha was pure crazy bitch but truth is I was used to this shit one time we got into it so bad I got in my car next thing I know she was behind me till I pulled over an she threw all my shit right there in front of me .

Nala pulled up an Kay hopped out jumping on me I missed them together it was always fun the jokes they had man I swear.

"So the awards is Saturday and lace isn't going so I need a date "

Okay so take Kayla or jewel

"Nope I'm taking you my stylist will be here soon just giving you a heads up "

The hell how you ask me then tell me they on they way the awards is being tapped tomorrow an you ask me now !

"What's the big deal I know you'll go so hush love you "

She kissed my cheek then walked Intl the living room whole Kayla got on the counter cheesing

ew what you looking like that for stop being weird

"You still love herrrrr and sooner or later you both will admit it to eachother"

Ugh shut up I watched nala flip through channels an mess with her phone at the same time. This awards ceremony was gonna start something I felt it.

"Wassup its your girl Sevyn Streeter coming to you live from the bet hiphop awards an I have the beautiful an talented Nala Maxine and her flashy date introduce your date to us!"

"This is Tiana my muse mostly every song I've written is about her " Nala's lit up as she introduced me

"Y'all are cute I see you boo how does it feel tonight is your first night presenting here at the awards "

"I'm cool I'm excited actually last year I was here with lace an I performed so I got this "

nala squeezed my hand causing me to look up lace was coming down with asha on her arm these hoes man I swear even sevyn looked lost before we could finish walking lace suggested we pose as a group.

The rest of the night we ignored them ready for the after party Chris Brown was having .

I just wanted to undress nala the skin tight sheer maroon dress was calling me . We pulled up to the club soon as we greeted everyone she started taking shots shit went down hill from there .

" Tia tonight sucked I mean who the fuck do they think they are huh they aren't shit without us how the hell do they even know each other "

She kicked her heels off still carrying the bottle from the gift bags before I could take mine off she was naked kissing my neck rushing to take off my clothes once we were both naked with out breaking the kiss we walked in the bedroom

With her legs wrapped around my waist I slid my hand down caressing here pearl I needed to hear her moan my name I needed to taste her .

"Wake up bae I gotta go okay I'll be back later we can go somewhere mini trip or some shit"

I walked her to the door kissing good bye I watched her pull off my phone was ringing but I ignored it till I heard banging on the door

Soon as I opened the door asha pushed me out the way running around looking for nala I guess

"You had that bitch in our bed tiana !"

Our bed Nah you moved out thats my bed me an you are done fuck you here for yo shouldn't you be under lace like you was last night take yo dusty ass some where with that shit you a trill thot for that stunt last night !

"What the fuck did you want us to do our girlfriends were sleeping with each other we might as well jump on this fucked up train with yall !".

I opened the door I just wanted her to get the fuck out an not come back I was done an for real this time.

"Fuck you "

After my shower I went to a meeting an then mixed up Chinese I wasn't about to cook shit nala had her own food an I had mine even though she always eats off mine.

"bae where is the duck sauce !!!!"

In the bag blind ass oops never mind they in front of me. She walked in popping me in the head .

Whattt my bad

"Now who blind ?"

You are I just smoke too much shout out to my weed man .

"Your phone ringing !"

No its not damn bae you blind an can't hear you need a check up asap

She got up walking into the room my phone was going crazy I had mad missed calls from my mom .

Me:yes ma ?

MomOG:Where is talissa she knows she is supposed to come straight home its damn near eleven at night a school night I might add

Me:she not with me did you check her friends ?

MomOG:Tiana she isn't with any of them!

"What's wrong ?"

My mom said she can't find talissa an she thought she was here that's not her something isn't right .