Ch:7

Ashton in the media
Tiana POV

I was parked outside nala crib waiting on her ass she wanted to go shopping. When she walked out I couldn't help but stare an I guess I stared to long because she looked at me crazy.

"Ew stop being weird !" Shut up an put ya damn seatbelt on goofy

"Any body wanna a heart any body wanna buy love any body wanna buy a heart any body wanna buy trust..... Its a heart for sale whose buying I don't care whose cryin there's trust for sale whose buying I don't care whose lying"

I was done with my shopping but I had to wait for nala to finish.I walked by Dakotas job she looked at me, then back to her phone an this girl talking to her. I shook my head thinking about the break up, shit was real she broke my fucking lamp short tempered ass. I felt arms wrap around me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Wanna grab something to eat ?" Nala whispered against my neck.

Let me guess chipotle ?

"Noooo I want domino's actually for once I'm craving that shit knowing they might burn that shit "

She locked our fingers together as we walked out the mall I heard a girl say ohhh.Nala just rolled her eyes making us walk faster I stopped her before we walked out the door

What the hell is wrong yo you was fine when we got here, why you tryna speed walk?

"Nothing can we go ?" She looked over her shoulder then back to me with her eyes brows raised.

Come here yo I pulled her in leaning down to kiss her .Don't worry about them they just wanting from a distance, I'm right here with you ma fuck they watching asses come on.

Once we ate we just watched movies on netflix. Kayla was texting me talking about come to the studio for a session. Nala ass swears she won't sing ever again but I snuck a peek at her cover song melody shit was hot she mixed a old Justine Skye song Another boy with Sevyn Streeters version of say it shit was hot.

Aye bae you wanna go chill with Kay ?

"Where she at ?"

"Some where other than here " I thought in my head and apparently out loud. Nala frowned her face making her nose crinkle up.

"Fine but I'm driving yo ass always wanna bump Aggy shit I need my bay area shit! "

We got in her car with out even backing out she blasted her favorite song KTYS by johnHart .

"Her dad studio ?"

Yeah haha how you know ?

"I was friends with her before you smarty pants "

She patted my fucking head knowing I hated that shit. Nala was all into her phone till we got off the elevator an heard Kay singing.

"I said your gonna love me its to late now that you love me I'm okay baby your gonna need me ,baby your gonna need me. "

She waved at us as we sat down the song was dope an her producer was hot the beat was nice . "I like this song , you can tell she means every word" Nala leaned over whispering under the music.

Nala small ass was always sitting with her legs crisscrossed she pulled her hair into two curly buns .

"Hey you too nala are you ready ???"